chipotle

Santana's Point of View

Brittany doesn't follow me out of the bathroom.

I feel really hot right now because all I wanna do is slap the fuck out of Chantel. Part of me wants to go back into the auditorium and beat her ass but another part of me wants to cool down.

Do I wanna break up with Brittany? Hell no. If she wants to break up then we can because I only want what she wants. And if she's gonna be happier with someone else then that's fine. I mean, I'll be sad but it's fine.

Seeing Chantel kiss Brittany really hurt me. Chantel disrespected me in front of everybody.

I walk up and down the same hallway thirty times before deciding that I'm cool enough to go back to the dance, but I stop at my locker on my way there.

I look in my mirror and see that most of my makeup is gone and my eyes are swollen from crying. I put my facial lotion on and then some lipgloss on. As I'm closing my locker I see Brittany walking up to me.

"The limo's here." She says softly, "Did you want me to take you home or..."

I bite down on my bottom lip because Brittany is truly beautiful. The way she looks at me with those ocean eyes makes everything feel better and they tell me that everything is going to be okay. And her in the crown is like a cherry on top of sundae.

"I still have that room reserved at the Red Rooster Inn." I say looking down at my feet that are throbbing. I take my heels off and hold them in my left hand and I grab onto Brittany's hand with my right.

"You know," Brittany says as we're walking towards the exit, "Just because you didn't win Prom Queen it doesn't mean your not a queen," She looks down at me and smiles, "Your my queen." I smile and give her hand a light squeeze.

The limo driver is parked right in front and I give myself a high five in my head. The driver is standing by the door and I give him a small smile when he opens the door for me.

"Red Rooster Inn, please." Brittany says to him before getting in. She doesn't sit next to me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Babe." I say and when she looks at me I pat the area next to me. She sits next to me and lets out a deep breath, "What's wrong?" I ask placing my hand on her thigh. She looks at me and I see a tear slide down her cheek.

"This is wrong. I'm wrong. I ruined your night, the one night of your senior year that actually meant something to you." Brittany says and more tears start to roll down her cheeks, "And I don't know what to do or how to fix it."

"Britt," I whisper, "It's fine. I'm fine."

Lies. I'm not fine. I wanna scream and cry but I know I can't.

Brittany squints her eyes and looks at me, "Your lying." she says and I purse my lips, "And your pursing your lips! Something you do when your lying or beating around the bush."

"Okay, fine!" I yell, "You want me to tell you how I feel?! I feel like shit and you made me feel like this! I told you about her from the beginning and you ignored me cause you thought I was just some clingy girl!" I scoot away from Britt to make room in between us, "Britt, I love you, but I don't wanna do this." I look down at my lap so I won't have to see her face, "Not like this."

"So, this is it? This is the end? We're stopping here?"

"Tell me you don't have feelings for her. Tell me that if we weren't together right now you still wouldn't want to be with her." I say and Brittany looks down and bites on her bottom lip, "Exactly. You do have feelings for her."