monday night sleepover

Santana's Point of View

"Ladies!" Coach Sue yells at the cheerleaders who are all sitting in the bleachers, Brittany included, "Your captain Santana has asked to say a few words and it would be highly appreciated if you would listen."

Coach Sue isn't the nicest but she definitely has a heart. She only gives tough love but sometimes the toughness blocks out all the love.

I step in front of Coach Sue and look at Brittany, who's giving me a small smile.

"I'm gay." I say plain and simple. The scariest thing for me was to come out to my parents and I did that, so coming out to some bitchy cheerleaders doesn't scare me. Also, cheerleaders have the biggest mouths so they can tell people for me, "Brittany and I are together. At first I thought that it was a phase. You know? Just a fun thing that would eventually go away but I guess what I've realized is that it's not." I scan over their faces. They exchange looks with each other and with Brittany, "It's who I am and if you don't like it that's fine. Feel free to tell me but if doesn't change the fact that I'm a natural born leader and I'm not afraid to cut a bitch."

Brittany is the first one to laugh and then they all clap. I give them a smile as I walk over to Brittany on the bleachers, taking a seat next to her.

"Thank you Santana. That was very brave." Coach Sue says and I smile, "By my reckoning every student at this school who could possibly come out has come out, so congratulations. The long national nightmare of students coming out is over." See. Tough love. "Be here tomorrow for another disappointing practice."

"How does it feel to officially be out?" Brittany asks me as she leans against the locker next to mine

"Like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders." I close my locker and lean against it, "Now we just have to have a few serious talks."

"About?"

"Us."

I don't know what me and Brittany are. I think Puck was the only boy who I labeled as my boyfriend because I hate labels. Now that I came out, I'm gonna be labeled as a lesbian and for now that's all I want to be labeled as.

"Okay, but not tonight because I'm going out with Chantel." She looks at the time on her phone and her eyes widen, "Actually, right now."

"The bi-sexual Chantel?" I ask and Brittany nods

People say that Chantel is the bi-sexual Walmart version of me. I don't see it but I understand where they're coming from.

"We're taking our cats to this kitty playground and then we're going out to dinner."

Okay, is this a date for their cats or for them?

Brittany has a cat named Lord Tubbington. He's a fat cat that only eats human food and I think that's why he's fat. One time, Lord Tubbington joined the KKKK, Klu Klux Klan for Kats, and Brittany had to make him quit because she didn't want him and his members to attack me. She also told me about the time he told the cops it was her who killed a family of mice when it was really him.

"I'll FaceTime you tonight." She says before pecking my lips and walking off to her date with Chantel

To be honest with you, I'm not okay with this. I trust Brittany but I don't know if I trust Chantel. I don't know her well enough to say I do or I don't like her but right now I don't like her.

Since I'm into girls I am going to have to get use to my significant other going out with girls and I don't wanna be that clingy girlfriend that tags along with them because clingy isn't cute and everyone needs their space.