Foreword

Everyday we make choices and those choices are helping us to move and live. As the time passes by, the choices get harder. However, we cannot ignore, we cannot avoid, we cannot choose both. We may do have a lot of choices to choose but we only have to choose one that will help us to get to what we desire. 

To happiness? To sadness?

 We have a lot of things to consider. Are we going to be disappointed? Or be satisfied? Are we going to regret it? Or not? 

Should you make choice for yourself or for them? for their happiness or for yours?

"If you choose them, you'll stay. But if you choose their happiness then you'll stray."

But then i realized, i'm too selfish if i choose them but i'll be even sadder when i choose their happiness. 

It's okay i guess things are meant to be like this...At least, I've met them.

----

This is a work of fan fiction using some names of K-pop celebrities, mainly the kpop group Stray Kids, some events and people added in the story are just made up by the author's imagination. I state that I do not claim ownership of Stray Kids' members and other celebrities who are in this book as well as some of the places. The sequence of events are all fictitious. 

All rights reserved©
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

-ill-lit