CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

Where did they get my number?

After Bangchan drove her to hospital. Y/n thanked him and give her apologies to him by cutting their moment and for not paying. Bangchan can't help to giggle at her and told her it was fine. After 20 minutes he came back to his friends and they were still there, eating the dinner.

"Why didn't you stay for a while with her?" Felix asked as he sit back to his chair.

"She insisted she's fine and she told me to continue our celebration here without her besides her mother was there." Bangchan responded and Felix just nodded.

After consuming all of their orders, Bangchan called the waiter for their bill. The waiter gave him the bill, as he moved his eyes down to the total amount of their expenses, his eyes widened.

"My Goodness." He mumble while shaking his head..

"how much is the total?" Woojin asked and Bangchan showed him the bill.

"I've been expecting to see this." He chortled.

"Why? How much?" Minho asked.

"256,600 ₩ " Woojin responded.

"WHAT?! Really?" Jeongin blurted but the elders just bobbed their heads at him.

"I wish I have never come here." Changbin joked at them and Jisung just gently hit his arms.

"Okay. Let's divide this." Bangchan suggested. Woojin get his phone out and divide the total amount by 9 people.

"28,511 ₩ per person" everyone didn't argue anymore since they have no choice. They can't just leave all the expenses to Bangchan, they still have sympathy for Bangchan's wallet according to Jisung and Changbin.

After paying their dinner they directly went back to entertainment building. They planned to stay more longer to celebrate but seems like Y/n can't be with them so they just go back to the building since others have schedules to attend yet.

Felix texted her and asked if she'll go back but Y/n said she can't so she'll probably be back tomorrow Monday. Not even have the time of thinking, why do Felix have her number.

It's already 10 pm when her grandma went out from the ER. According to the doctor due to her heart disease called Coronary Artery Disease, she obtains a myocardial infarction. Her arteries become narrow due to cholesterol plaque build-up. Further narrowing may occur from blood clots that form on the surfaces of plaques. So myocardial infarction occurs when a coronary artery is so severely blocked that there is a significant reduction or break in the blood supply, causing damage or death to a portion of the heart muscle called myocardium.

The doctor explained to her why did she get another heart illness.

"That's the reason why she tends to always feel an aching sensation in her chest and shortness of breath and sometimes nauseating or loss consciousness and depending on the extent of the heart muscle damage, the patient may experience significant disability or die as a result of myocardial infarction." He added which made her knees weaken and let her body drop on the chair.

"But in her case..." the doctor pursed his lips and looked at her with empathy "there's a small chance she can survive from this . I'm sorry, Ma'am." He tapped her shoulders gently and bowed before leaving her in shocked and pain.