CHAPTER 51

CHAPTER 51

Her Ill-fated Relationship With Them

Third Person Point Of View.

"Y/n!" She searched to see who's calling her along the street. "Behind you!" She turned her head and saw him, smiling from ear to ear.

"Changbin." She right away returned his smile as she stopped from walking and waited for him to come closer.

"Where have you been?" He asked her as they already continued to walk.

"Just unwinding in a café." She replied.

"Oh! Really? I just came from a café too. Boys wanted some drinks." He slightly raised his hands with brown paper bag and Starbucks logo on it.

Silence let them for a while and Changbin talks again.

"Y/n.." She turned her head and raised her brows. "Hmm?"

"Do you have an idea that I like you?" Her rapidly blinks while he stares at him, lips parted slightly yet speechless because of his sudden confession.

"It's obvious tho. I bet you also knew it and you're just acting like you don't." He grinned.

"Changbin-ah..."

"I know." He smiled satisfyingly to Y/n but her face instantly alters into confusion what he's talking about.

"I know you like someone else and you don't know how to say that you don't feel the same way." She's out of words because it's all true what Changbin's talking.

"Changbin...I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Y/n. I understand you. Just...just let me like you. Nothing will change between us, it'll all still the same, I'm still your Mogi even if you looked at me as a friend only, okay? So don't worry because I really understand." He pats her head and gave her a comforting smile before turning away from her.

Who am I to reject someone like him? She thought as she just stood still and watch Changbin's back.

She's speechless yet heart is wounded. He's a good and a sweet guy who only deserves someone who will reciprocate what he feels.

"I'm sorry, Changbin." She mumbles as she started to walk again, meters away from him still watching his back.

She didn't know that rejecting was hard as well especially when you're hurting the feelings of a good friend.

She went to her three schedules at night and her bedtime. However, she decided to go to the rooftop first to chill out. She thought that the boys are all busy now so she won't see them there. She went near the railing and witness the citylights, as usual, breathing out all the heavy feeling she's bringing since last night.

As Y/n sat already in front of him, her eyes didn't meet his face, she was remaining looking down while hands are clenching on her lap, palms are having cold sweats and heart's rapidly beating because of the tension she's feeling as of the moment.

"Don't be nervous, Y/n-ssi. I'm going to ask you few questions only. Okay?" She looked at him as calm as she can and nodded.

"So what exactly is your relationship with the boys?" She knew it. It'll be about them. It'll be always about them why she's there.