CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3
Scouted?

Y/n's Point of View

My parents went to the hospital as soon as they landed Seoul a few days ago and right now my mom is still in the hospital with one of our maids for grandma's will be in needing of assistance sometimes while my dad is—I don't have any idea. But, they said, grandma will have a few treatments and after that, she can go home, maybe next week or next few days.

While I, transfer from my apartment to our house yesterday and I'm currently thinking about why do they flew from Sydney to Seoul all of a sudden. I mean, I understand that they ask me to cancel my flight to accompany grandma for a while but why are they all moving and staying here, and take note, for good!?

I honestly don't have a problem tho, I just wanna know what's the reason behind.

"Ugh! It's boring...." I whine as I wiggle my body on my bed.

I just suddenly realize about me being inside this room, and noticed my bed and wander my eyes around. When I was younger my bed wasn't as big as this and the mirror and my cabinet, it changed.

It might be strange to feel different when I am actually inside my own room. It is because I stayed for the whole year in my apartment. I told them that I want to be independent. Now it feels good to be at home too.

I suddenly thought of F/n so I grab my phone from the side table and calls her. Of course, she'd answer it right away, and of course, I am expecting her machine gun mouth.

"You, brat!" As I've heard her yell on the other line, I distance my phone from ears already or I'll get my eardrums broken.

"You didn't say you'll stay here! Agh! I am just so upset that I baked you a cake and I frickin' made an effort. Pack everything in my bag including the tissue paper I'll be needing to watch you go and cry and will about to go in your apartment to be with you to the airport and suddenly, you texted me "don't go" because your flight got canceled? Are you serious, Y/n?!!!"

I just smile and speaks as soon as I found a small silence, "So what should I do to make yo—"

"Treat me a large strawberry Ice cream and let's roam the mall!" I roll my eyeballs as if she will see it.

"So predictable."

"Let's just meet in front of the subway." She ended the call and just shakes my head to how sudden her mood changes.

I told my mother my whereabouts this day before I leave the house. As much as I wanna walk, I guess it's better to ride on a bus since I'm expecting to have a long day with F/n. I bet she'll going to buy in the 99th shop we'll go in at. So, I'm going to save my energy for now.

As I arrived, she was already in front of the subway waiting. We eat our lunch first and now we're having a dessert, as she wishes to have a strawberry ice cream while roaming inside the mall.

"So how was your grandmother? Is she okay?" She asks putting a full tablespoon of strawberry ice cream into her mouth.

"Goodness! Can you eat normally?" I act like I'm disgusted and fake a vomit reaction.