CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37

Difficult To Understand

Third Person Point of View

No one greets or even notices Changbin's presence when he came inside of their hideout. After he scrutinized the boys around him, he clears his throat to make them notice him but dismayed he is when they didn't. He then intentionally make some loud footsteps but failed again to get their responsiveness.

"Aren't you guys really gonna ignore my presence when I say Y/n bought you drinks?"

All of them shifted their attentions to him, all lids drooped and lips widened. They all sprint where Changbin is as he places the paper bags on the table.

"So predictable..." He mumbles and shook his head to them.

Now he really confirms that they all liked Y/n, in some different ways maybe, however, just a single mention of her name makes them excited.

"Wah! Are you serious!?" Woojin blurted and Changbin nodded.

"Why did she buy these for us all of a sudden?" Bangchan asked, staring at the drinks with a smile on his face.

"She said, it's her way of saying thank you for many reasons." He replied with a genuine smile.

"She doesn't have to." Minho said.

"Right. But...won't say no to a treat." Seungmin spoke.

"Thank her, guys. She spent a lot for these. I saw the receipt earlier." The boys agreed and get their phones to send their thanks to her when Jisung remembers his phone and Bangchan's, left inside the recording studio. However, Bangchan is clueless and still finding his phone inside of his pockets oh his pants and jacket, Jisung just smugly rolled his eyes.

"I'll just get my phone inside the studio." Jisung yelled enough for Bangchan to hear particularly.

Bangchan suddenly lit his face up when he heard Jisung, finally remembers his phone.

"Oh, please get mine too!"

Jisung pretends he didn't hear him and just walk his way out of the room with a satisfied chuckle. Going back to their hideout, he saw Y/n with a staff entering the office of the management, and the staff he recognizes is one of their managers.

He became worried as he quickly has an idea what's going on.

Your Point of View

Monday again and attended all the schedules for this day. Dinner time and I'm eating at the cafeteria with the girls. I haven't seen the boys today since they still have their taping for the survival show to be aired tomorrow. We've already met yesterday during dinner and I've sent their good lucks to them.

After we ate, we went to our remaining agendas and it ends exactly 10 pm. As I entered the room, the girls were already inside, according to them they have just arrived few minutes ahead of me. I let them wash up first and I sat on my bed. I check my phone, but there's no updates from the boys, maybe they're all too busy so I just played games.

A couple of minutes after when Cai Jing informed me after washing up. "Your turn."

"Thanks, but later." I replied to her.