CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27

I'm her boyfriend.

After we performed to JYP, he just smiled on us and hear nothing but praise, that's because of our hard work and perseverance then he sent us his good luck before he exited the huge room. The room is surrounded by noise out of joy because of good feedback from JYP and of course, excitement for tomorrow's performance.

We dance again three more times then the staffs let us eat our lunch. After eating our lunch, the staffs told us to have rest until the day ends. Since I'm tired, I and Jingjing went to our room and decided to sleep. I woke up 6 pm and saw Jinhee and Stacey already inside. Jinhee's scanning on the paper she's holding while Stacey's folding her newly washed clothes. I looked at Cai Jing and she's still sleeping.

"You guys seemed really tired, are you alright?" Jinhee asked me.

I yawned first before I answer her, "Yes." I hop out of the bed and went to our bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Tomorrow is the SDF, right?" I heard Jinhee asked me. "Yes. Are you guys going to watch?" I yelled from the wash room as I washed my face.

"Yep! Yeoreum and Hana said they will watch too." Stacey replied.

Before I put the toothbrush inside my mouth, I asked Jinhee if she'll come.

"'I'll try, (Your nickname). I have an important appointment tomorrow." I rinsed off my mouth and went out of washroom while wiping the wetness all over my face.

"It's okay, Jinhee but I really hope you'd come." Jinhee just smiled at me and pats my shoulder. "I'll get going now, I have to meet someone." She said and leaves us inside our room.

"Have you eaten your dinner already?" Stacey asked me while she changes her shirt.

"Uh, not yet. Have you?" I answered while I changed my shirt too and track pants.

"Same here, Let's eat together." She said and went near me, waiting for me to get finished. This will be my first time eating with Stacey alone, I mean just the two of us so I didn't doubt to accept her offer to eat with her.

"Let's just leave Jingjing. She's still sleeping." I said and wear my sandals only since I'm just going to eat my dinner and no more schedules ahead.

As we get inside of the cafeteria, there are few trainees who were eating already. My eyes search for the boys around but haven't found them even just one of them. It's 6:15 pm yet so I guess they are still on their schedules or somewhere else. I saw Ryujin and Yeji, they waved at me as soon as they caught my gaze. I waved back and smiled at them, then we get our food from the counter.

"You're popular." Stacey assumed as we sat somewhere else.

"I'm not popular. They are also participating in SDF that's why we know each other." I explained.

"But you're popular. Especially among the boys here in the entertainment." She insisted.

"You are the MOST popular here when it comes boys." She just lifted the corner of his mouth.

"Oh? Really? As far as I remember, some of the trainees here are asking for your number and JYP's upcoming boy group is all over you. You're very not popular." I just giggle on her sarcastic tone statement. Partly of what she said is sort of true. There are few male trainees who asked my number but I refused to give them however, she's too overstating about JYP's upcoming by group. All over me? My butt. That's really absurd.