CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45

A Night To Remember

Your Point Of View

I put my cold hands inside the pocket of my jacket to warm the up while walking alone on the street where the trees' leaves keep on falling to the ground. It used to be green not they have all turned brown.

Warm cups for a cold hand, warm smile for the cold one. Sighing to the relaxing ambiance that autumn brings, it is indeed my favorite season of all. However, sooner or later, this end will to come to an end, and a new season will begin again. Things will get colder but some things get warmer.

And the new season will bring us to another year, another chapter and another journey.

I sighed as I realized how time flies so fast, without knowing the things you thought just happened yesterday were actually happened months ago.

I joined JYP entertainment as a trainee last March, I gained friends and pretty roommates, then I became friends with the boys, I found my ex here, slowly getting closer with them, the other one hated me, I performed with the other trainees and idol in public, I and the boys starts to always hanging out in rooftop, cafeterias, dance rooms and of course hideout, I heard confessions, my mind went crazy, keeps on hearing Jisung's warn, I lost my grandmother, Jisung and I starts to became friend, eveyrthings get back to normal, and out of a sudden everything became complicated.

Tough days to endure, I started to avoid boys and my roommates gradually leaves the entertainment for their dreams and others leave for the sake of love. The group Jisung is taking care of starting to shatter, avoiding and ignoring all of them, tried to focus on my life, Minho eliminated, and then our friendship recovers.

I smiled to the thought of Hyunjin brought me to the hideout.

As I entered the room, an awkward feeling rushed inside me, slowly walks near them who are in the couch sitting while eyes were impassively staring at me. Okay, what are these looks?

Did Hyunjin brought me here for eye staring contest or what?, I thought.

I looked at him with a question face but I just received a shrugged from him.

I tried to meet their gazes but—I cannot, so I just remain my sight on the ground.

"Have a sit." Bangchan told me and I did, even how confuse I am right now.

I stared at Jisung blankly, clueless of what is going on. He just smiled at me before he opens his mouth, "I can't resist but, let's forget what just happened."

My brows furrowed because of being naïve to what is he saying. I saw him sighed and speaks again, "As much as I want to avoid, you getting involved to us, I also don't want to see them having a hard time, I also don't want to lose the friendship with anyone inside here. So, Y/n..."

My smile gradually appears when thinks finally sink inside my mind. They went closer to me and each of them gave me a tight hug while I said my sorry to each one of the for keeping a secret. I almost teared but luckily I didn't.

My heart that night is filled with joy even though there's still a threat. It was an unhealthy friendship, said by them and this better that avoiding them without being their awareness.