CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35

Did She Quit?

"Uhmm.. 2 hot caramel latte and 2 sliced of mocha cake."

"Are you going to dine in, Miss?"

"Yes."

She sat on her favorite spot, which is the near at the glass. She's currently waiting for her friend inside the cafeteria they are always at when she wasn't a trainee yet. The last time they met was when she leaves for training and this will be the time they'll meet again but they never forget each other and still contact and update each other when they have a time.

In a moment, as the chime rings, she looks to the door and found her friend just arrived inside. F/n walks toward her with happiness on her face. She pulls her for a hug and took a sit in front of her.

"Oh my god! Y/n. I miss you." She said but the smile on their faces never goes off.

"I miss you too, F/n. So how are you?" She asked.

"Well still a student... a busy student." She faintly rolled her eyeballs and sighed. "By the way, I'm sorry I haven't visited your grandma's funeral, we went to Jeju with my family to visit my grandparents."

"It's fine, F/n. We have received your parent's sympathy. Mom told me so still thank you."

As the orders arrive, F/n noticed the food her friend order and smiled. "You still remember our fave order here." She nods at her and smiled again.

"Lucky you, we just came yesterday back here in Seoul and you called me to meet today instead. I was very exhausted yesterday, and I sleep the whole day and you know that I'm planning to visit you today or tomorrow... But I was hesitating because you might be busy or you wanted to be alone but you called me so I'm here, very happy to meet you again..." Y/n just smiled and sipped on her latte. She realizes that her friend's still the same, still never runs out of words.

"Still the talkative F/n I know." She just laughs at Y/n and tease her with an eye roll.

"I know right. Anyways, how are you doing?"

"I leave the entertainment for a while."

"WHAT?" Her eye went wide because of her friend's statement.

"Temporarily." She sighed out heavily and dramatically put her hands on her chest. She just roll her eyes heavenward at her drama friend and laugh.

"It's been eight days I leave the trainee life and according to the conditions, if I'll not return after ten days that they lend me, they will automatically terminate my contract."

"So what are your plans?" Y/n stare into space and heave out a very deep sigh as what her friend perceive, she's having a hard time about it.

"Don't tell me you'll quit." She looked at her and smiled weakly.

"Honestly, I have a thought about it as well."

"No!" her lids batted twice before it drooped because of her friend's sudden loud response.

The people at the café even looked at her with knitted brows and that made her sorry to them immediately because of the embarrassment she just made.

"No, Y/n. You can't." She lowered her voice enough to sound like she's really opposing her thoughts.

"Look, you've already appeared once in public, the management has already starting to trust you. You're a trainee for six or seven months already." She sighed again and stare into space.