CHAPTER 28

(A/n: ik it's not the day i should be updating but i can't wait anymore. so here you go. I hope you will be satisfied with this chapter. Thank you so much and Enjoy!)

CHAPTER 28

Unforgettable Night

We get our food and walk to the 6 chaired table. I sat beside Cai Jing and noticed Hyunjin was about to get the seat on my right side when Minho holds it at the same time as well.

I saw them staring at each other emotionlessly. I don't know why they are wanting the same chair when there are still two more chairs vacant in our table. Like every time we eat, there's no problem about the seating arrangement. This is new, for the fact that this the last time we'll eat together, because there's no SDF after this.

"What are you guys doing? There are two vacant chairs left." I notified but they didn't leave their eyes on each other and ignore what I said.

"Guys, Y/n is right and we have to eat now. Aren't you hungry?" Felix agreed. For the second time, they just ignore and keep starring at each other.

"Not until he lets go first." Minho said serenely. Hyunjin just smiled smugly at him and thought his hands expecting to let go but he holds it more tightly.

"Why would i?" Hyunjin blankly spoke.

Minho tightened his jaws and sense something is off.

"Cut it out, guys. No one's sitting beside me." The two looked at me as I declared calmly.

If I let them just stare at each other the whole day, they will just starve themselves and will not be able to perform later. No one wants that. And I don't want them to fight over a chair. Goodness! this guys are weird!

"Two chairs are freaking vacant." I said firmly pointing at the two vacant chairs beside Felix.

Minho sighed and Hyunjin tilted his head, looking dismayed. They sat at the seats in front of me and starts to eat silently. Cai Jing elbowed my side and flashed me a smile before she goes back to eat.

We had our last practice earlier and we are here inside of the cafeteria for lunch. The staffs told us we'll take off 6 pm sharp because the performance will be at exactly 7 pm so they instructed us to dress up in the dressing room at 3 pm. There will be make-up artists and stylist who will prepare us for the performance.

After we eat, we went to our particular dorm. I decided to take a shower again because I jogged and danced and my body is filled with sweats earlier so it's sticky and uncomfortable. I want to freshen up. After I showered, I wear a shirt and shorts then dry my hair and lean my back on the headboard of the bed with my face mask on.

Jingjing showered too and did the same thing. After 20 minutes, I removed my face mask and do my skin care when I remembered the chocolates I bought earlier. After putting the moisturizer, I get the plastic bag and spill the chocolates on my bed, 4 packs of 150g Maltesers, 3 bars of Hershey's dark chocolate, 2 Toblerone bars, 1 Cadbury bournville, 6 wafer bars of KitKat and 2 empty flavored milk drink because I already drink it.

"That's a lot, (Y/n)." I saw Cai Jing's eyes sparkle, "I'm craving for this since last month but didn't have a chance to go out and buy some. I'm a chocoholic person, for your information."

"How come I didn't know that?! You can get there anything you want." I speak amusedly.

"I always hide every time I eat since the staffs told me not to eat sweets due to my weight." I frowned and studied her body.