CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

I already choose her

"Alright. All of you are good at dancing but the choices will on the boys. If ever you are not chosen, it doesn't mean you are bad at it. You just need to improve more and next time you'll have a bigger chance to be picked. Understand?" Ms. Lia said.

"Yes!"

She's right. Just because we failed it doesn't mean we're bad at it. Practice makes perfect so why stop, right? At least those words she said made my feelings at ease.

"So boys, each one of you, choose one who you fancy. Let's start with Minho..." Ms. Lia Kim stand beside the boys and looked at Minho.

Minho just smiled at Lia Kim and points his finger on.... "I choose, (Y/n), Ms. Lia." He flashed his smile at me.

Wait?! DID I JUST HEAR MY NAME GET MENTIONED?!

I stare widely at him and smile at me with his teeth exposed. I stood up and can't stop myself from smiling too.

Am I really got picked?!

"Thank you." I bowed at him repeatedly and also to Ms. Lia. I go back to seat and receive congratulations from Cai Jing and Hana, also from other girls.

"Nice choice, Minho." Minho go back to seat and stare at me.

This handsome choose me! God! I can't believe it! My heart beats so fast I swear! So thankful because he chooses me! A talented and skilled dancer plus his kind-hearted attitude and breathtaking face, I say I have a big crush on him.

It's obvious, right?

The two male trainees choose the two female trainees, Chaeryoung and RyuJin . Then the next one who will pick is Felix. I watched him and he directly looked at the girl on our line. Seems like I already know who he'll pick.

"I choose Soo Hyang."

She stood up and bowed her head to him and to Ms. Lia, "Thank you. I promise I'll do my best." She smiled at him but Felix just nods and smiles fairly.

Before he could gaze at me I remove my sight to some places and it ends up to HyunJin who is looking at me presently which made me surprised. He's making me uncomfortable with his solemn demeanor again.

"Okay. Lastly, Hyunjin. Choose who you desire." Ms. Lia said and crossed her arms.

"Uhm.. Honestly, I want (Y/n)." Hearing my name called is a pleasure for me but hearing it twice and hearing from Hyunjin? I don't know how to react? Is he really making a way to pissed me off easier huh?

"Minho already picked her, Hyunjin-ah. Pick another one."

"You said who I desire right? So I picked her." He insisted and throw a smirk.

God! What is he up to! Can't he understand I'm not available anymore? Lia was about to answer when Minho spoke to him.

"I already choose her. Just find someone; there are a lot of girls." Minho explained and pat his shoulder.

"Minho is right. There are also girls who are good at dancing."

"Alright. Alright. I choose that girl." He lick his lips and points at the girl beside me, it's Cai Jing.

"Okay! It's all set. Practice will start next week Monday! See you again on our next meeting!" She said and we all stood u to give our bows.

Minho once glanced at me before he left the room with other trainees. Hana and Cai Jing went beside me and give their congrats greetings. I congratulate also Cai Jing and pats at Hana's shoulder cause she was not pick.