CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

Four Encounter

Nothing happened this day just like the staff told us earlier except for getting to know the roommates and talking stuffs that goes deeper and further. Like our favorite things, food, drinks, dislikes, ideal type and of course our love life.

And honestly they are so fun to be with...Like your will not be boring without cellphones and just talking to them.

After eating our dinner at the cafeteria the staff gave us our schedules for tomorrow. It is placed inside the brown envelope and each of one receives it. The girls were excited, so I am. But I can't resist the feeling of worried.

"Okay so once the clock strikes at 8 pm you must sleep and wake up when the bells ring tomorrow at 5 am. Don't be late and don't be lazy. Okay?" the staff said.

"Yes." We respond and stood up to go back to our distinct rooms.

While walking back to room, the girls are back at talking the boyfriend thing again. I even heard Jin Hee-Unnie low key cursing her ex-boyfriend because he dumped her. We just chuckled at her fume and others are keeps on taunting her that she loved him before.

"Actually, I did. Now that I've moved on, I regret it. I didn't know he was ugly like my toe nails." She frowned again and we laugh at her.

As we get inside of our room, they directly go to their beds and prepare to sleep. However, while doing it they asked me about my love-life issues.

"Not interesting." I plainly said and sit on my bed, crisscrossing my legs.

"Come on. Tell us." Yeoreum whined. "do you have an ex?" I looked at Stacey-unnie, grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah. But only one." I said. "Who?" Cai Jing asked. "I bet he's handsome."Jin Hee commented.

"uh.. Felix Lee? Yeah, he's kind'uh handsome." I answered.

"How did you met? Was it destiny's fault?" Yeoreum asked. " But why did u broke up?" Cai Jing.

"I met him in Australia. I don't know if it was destiny's fault because he left me without saying any reasons and even goodbye. That's why I hated him." I replied.

"Oh.. That's tough to understand." Jin Hee. "Yeah. It must be hard." Stacey said.

"Yes. He was my first boyfriend and he left me without knowing his grounds." I took a deep sighed and watched their expressions, they felt sorry for me.

"Don't worry. I already moved on. It's all in the past so I have to move forward. Right?" I cheered them up to break the silence atmosphere.

"Yeah, life must go on." Hana Liu commented and I give her a smile.

"You're still young, dongsaeng, we are all still young and we'll meet more guys who is deserving of our love." Jin hee-unnie said and I just nod at her as an agree.

Everyone agreed and we exchange smiles but Cai Jing snapped us when she pointed the clock strikes at almost 8 pm "Okay. Drama is over. Let's sleep and got to face the real uphill struggle tomorrow."

We turned off our lampshades and let the drowsiness preoccupy us to sleep.

******

THE BELL RINGs and it was easy for me to wake up because I had enough and good sleep last night. I am energized already. As I opened my eyes, I sat on my bed and stretched my bodies. I saw the other girls are also waking up and we greeted each one of us a "good morning". Jin hee-unnie turned on the lights and the alarm bell automatically turned off.