CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

Two it is.

Your point of view.

We've been practicing for 3 weeks already for Spectrum Dance Festival and the whole time I've been with Minho, HyunJin, Felix and Cai Jing. I haven't attended class for one and a half week already but the entertainment said, it's fine and we're excused.

After talking with Felix at the rooftop, things between us seems casual like nothing happened between us, like I wasn't his ex-lover. He treats me like I was his close friend, I mean we used to be close and no doubt, we can still be friends but this so sudden is kind of surprising? However, I did not show that I am uncomfortable and just stayed normal as I can. I'm giving him the same treatment like the way he treats me.

"Okay girls, 10 minutes break. Boys remain in your spot for a while." The choreographer said.

We're actually just polishing everything already. I sat beside Cai Jing and drink my water. I noticed I'm already out of it so I went out to get some as well like the other girls. So other trainees were recruited to be our back-up dancers. They acquired 8 boys and 8 girls to perform with us in some parts only.

Seora and Boram, SeolHyang's friends got in, so things kinda tense between them, Cai Jing and I. At first I was kind of uncomfortable around them about what happened in the hallway but just like Jingjing said, ignore them. So I did and just focus on the dance.

"You want me to come with you?" Cai jing asked. "No I'm fine, Thanks" I said and leave the room to get some water at the cafeteria.

As I arrived, I saw other girl trainees and Seol Hyang talking near the water dispenser. It didn't bother me so I went near their spot and fill my tumbler, that's what I only have to do.

"Oh, hey (Y/n)." As expected, Seol Hyang.

"Hello." I just smiled fairly. Since my tumbler is empty, I have to wait for a while. Standing there,, not wanting to caught their gazes, I know they are looking at me. Nope, I won't interact with you girls. To avoid senseless talks, I keep my sight on my tumbler. And finally! It's done.

I was about to go since my tumbler is already full when Seora blurted something nonsense. She's really an engine starter huh.

"Is your plan getting successful, (Y/N)-ssi? You have 7 members already. Thank God Jisung is not biting on your bait."

She's lucky to have this opportunity to say something like that since seniors aren't around AND SHE IS VERY LUCKY not to have my girls around me or else she's done again. Only us, her fellow trainees are there. The back-ups.

"Are u still thirsty, Seora-ssi? You can have it all here." I pointed out at the dispenser then replaced my sight to her. I'm being polite here.

"Don't play with us. I know you just want an attention from boys. There's a thick mask hiding your true colors. Truth is you're a silent bitch, (Y/N)." This time, Boram approached me. That's kinda out of the line but instead of fueling her madness, I just asked her.

"What is all your problem? You're getting out of the line."

"Our problem? You. You are pissing us off. You are no good at dancing and you're weak. You are just trying to be brave since you know boys will protect you. Come on, don't day dream already, JYP will know about this and you'll be kicked out of the entertainment."