CHAPTER 52

CHAPTER 52

This too, shall pass.

THIRD PERSONT POINT OF VIEW

It's been three days but the two haven't made up yet and Bangchan as the leader, take the responsibility to untie the tangled issues between them. In the middle of their dinner inside the cafeteria, Bangchan cannot stand them no more and starts to initiate the matter.

"So are you going to be like that forever? What are guys doing? Do you really want to let the staffs know this?" Bangchan moderately speaks but the two didn't answer, or even give a stare.

Out of a sudden, Seungmin saw Y/n and her friends through the glass, going inside of the café. "Oh, Y/n's coming." He mumbles and everyone heard it.

Jisung right away stands up and sprint towards her, instantly tugs her away as soon as he gets hold of her wrist. The boys and Y/n's friends were totally shocked by what just happened.

"What is he up to?" Seungmin frowned.

"Didn't you guys notice him? He's being a jerk again. He wanted to keep Y/n away from us. Again." He firmly said. "I don't know what are his reasons now but I don't think it'd be acceptable." Jeongin stood up and leave the table without even finishing his food, totally unhappy of what he has just saw again and what is happening again.

The boys are already inside the dance room to have their live rehearsals with microphones and JYP's there to make critiquing. They went to their first formation first and moves as the music starts. During their performance, Bangchan became worried because even he, can distinguish how many mistakes that made by the members.

After their performance, JYP's face is obviously unsatisfied and they knew what's the cause.

"Is this what you call a debut stage? What is this? An intermission? I mean you can't even call this an intermission. It's a trash. What the hell is wrong with you, guys? I thought we're done at the survival." He exclaimed and the boys feel guilty about it.

"Don't you want to debut? I can postpone it if you guys want. Tell me."

"No, Sir. We're sorry. We'll do it again." The leader responded.

"No. I am totally disappointed. Fix everything and call me if you're really ready." JYP exited the room, leaving them with their long faces.

"Apart from your mistakes in the choreography and your unstable voices, there's something wrong between you guys in personal. Find a way out of it." Their dance mentor said and leaves also them alone inside the room.

Silence filled the room, some just sit in the corner of the room while Bangchan just stared at the two who are both conflicted.

He sighed first, "So are we gonna do now? Are you going to keep—"

"I'm sorry, hyung but you must ask Jisung everything about it." Jeongin calmly stated and leaves the room.

The next day, Sunday and all of them has gone inside the dance room to practice and planned to let JYP do the last and second critiquing on Monday. However, during their practices, the boys are continuing to make mistakes and doing steps bluntly and the leader cannot stand there and just watch.