CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43

Lean On Me

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Y/n? Have you watched the recent episode?" Stacey asked as she gets out of the comfort room.

"Nah..." Y/n answered her but eyes remain on her work.

"How about the episode three?" She asked again.

"Nope." For the second time of hearing no from her mouth, she was surprised.

"Okay? Why is that?"

"I'm just busy." She said monotonously.

Cai jing suddenly entered the room and saw Y/n with her pencil and eyes on her sketch pad again. She's been seeing her friend drawing on her pad every night after they're free from training and wonders why.

"Why are you so into fashion designing lately?"

"It's for the money...I needed to pass these on Saturday." She said, not even glancing on her.

"Did you get a part time job? Are you broke?" Stacey asked and Cai Jing just went to her bed and sit, scrolling through her phone.

She closed her pad first and sighed before answering her, "Unfortunately, yes, Stace. I am."

"Oh..." She gave up on interrogating her and just went to her bed and sit before opening her phone.

While Y/n is arranging her things on her desk the two keeps on chattering about the survival show. As much as she wants not to hear them talking about them, she just stayed quiet and tried to disregard it even though she's itching to ask about what happened already in the show.

"Y/n? What is the last episode you watched?" Y/n casually went to bed and answer her honestly, "Episode 1."

"Are you serious?" Stacey mocks her answer.

"Why? I'm just busy and tired these past few weeks." She reasoned out.

"Alright? But among of us, you are the one I am expecting who likely gets updated to their show since you're closed to every one of them and I just thought you're...fan..."

"yeah, I agree." Cai Jing supported.

She smiled faintly and just shrugged to her friends. Stacey suddenly thought of her weird answers to her questions.

"Why? Can you just tell me what exactly happened?" She curiously asked in a casual way, trying to make them not to have any suspicion between her and the boys.

The two stared to each other before looking at her back, waiting patiently for her response. They were worried because she might feel sad about telling her the sad news happened in the last episode of the show.

"Minho got eliminated last week." She sadly mumbles and bite her lips. Cai Jing looked at her, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh? Really? That's fine...There are more opportunities waiting for him since he's talented." She commented plainly and hop on her bed and tuck her blanket to her body.

The girls furrowed their brows and stared at Y/n with her naïve face, looking unbothered to what just happened to Minho.

"'m going to sleep now, aren't you guys going to sleep?" Staring at her face seemed doesn't care about Minho. She acts very different which made her friends wonder.