CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

It's not easy.

After a break, Felix is nowhere to be found until the practice ended. I wonder where is he... I need to talk to him after what happened yesterday. While walking down the hallway I saw Mogi sitting on the bench, reading on a piece of paper in his hands, in front of the recording studio.

Maybe he knows where Felix is. "Mogi!" he right away looked where the sound came from and when he found I was the one who called him, a light smile appears on his face.

Look at this boy, he already knows how to smile at me... I hope that would last forever, I like seeing him smile... "Hey, (y/n). What's up?"

I stop when I reached his spot and sit beside him, creating enough distance for the both of us. "What are you doin here? What is that?"

"Lyrics. I will have a recording shortly..." I just made an 'oh...' response and he gave me a soft smile.

"Haven't you heard of 3racha?"

"Uh...I've heard it from Yeoreum... But I am not familiar with the members... " I saw his rolling eyeballs and gets bamboozle at his expression, "Why? Are you a fan of them? Are they in the same company too?" Instead of answering me, he let out a soft chuckle at me and made me confused even more.

"One of the members is sitting right next to you...." He messed my hair and chuckled again, "So cute of you..."

"Wait, what? Are you serious?"He nods at me while my mouth are open in shock, "For real?!" He nods again at me with a genuine smile.

"Yes... Together with Bangchan and Jisung...We were formed last year and now we're preparing to drop our first mixtape and we produced it on our own, not bragging...."

"Wow, that amazing! So talented ... I guess it'll be booming. "

"I hope so... I hope you would listen to it too."

"Of course, I'll listen as well to it." I said while raising my thumbs up to him when he suddenly grab my hands and looked at it thoroughly. Instead of asking what is he doing, my mouth automatically gets zipped and my body seemed paralyze.

"Wow! I didn't notice; you have small hands..." I heard him say and just watch what he's doing while recovering myself from startling.

Later on, he moves my hand to his left hand, still raising it while his right hand gradually opens and attached it on to my hand, comparing the difference of our hands.

"Look at it... Your hands are cute, so small, the size of mine is the half of yours." He chuckled and still amuse by comparing my hands on his hands. I am a bit surprised at his reaction, the looks in his eyes at my hands and the way he smiles at it, he looks so very soft and delicate.

I didn't bother to get rid of my hand off from him and just let him what he's doing. I can't say, I don't like it though. But seeing his face right now is a very unusual expression.

When suddenly i heard someone clearing his throat and found out it must be one of their friends. Mogi noticed it too and turned his head to see who it was. The guy stares at me coldly and replace his sight to our hands. I quickly removed it from Changbin and he stares back at me.

I just gave him an awkward smile and the guy speaks behind him, "Changbin-ah, it's your turn. I'll be waiting here..."

Changbin nods at him. He was about to take turn of the recording studio when I remember something why I really stopped by at him earlier.