CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

A good friend.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"You aren't joking?" Woojin seriously asked Felix about what he said but he just shook his head as sign of negation.

They are still on the dining area sitting, letting the silence lingers around. The boys didn't say anything and cannot even react properly. They were too surprised and unhappy all at once hearing Felix statement.

"I just don't want to hide things from all of you." Felix muttered but none of them spoke. "That's what we promised to each other, right?" He waited for seconds until someone spoke.

"Then I guess I don't also have to hide the fact that everyone of us here except Jisung like her." Changbin stated smugly in sarcasm.

The boys just looked at him, not denying or complaining about anything since they heard nothing but truth from Changbin.

Silence rules again but Felix snapped it and declared something bravely that made all of them gawked at him. He's been thinking about this but he guesses this would be the right time he'll say what he feels and plans, he can't hide no more anything from them.

"I don't know what are you all planning to do...but I'm going to pursue her back."

"This is ridiculous." Hyunjin clenched his jaws and leave the room suddenly.

He can't stay any longer. He's mind was too occupied of everything he's hearing.

Later on, Minho stood up too and leave the room, followed by Changbin and until each of one of them leave their hideout. Jisung was the last one to leave and before he could do it, he spits a glance to Felix who is staring into space.

"Didn't you regret anything?" Felix didn't looked at him and just replied while jaws are clenched, "I didn't" Jisung sighed deeply before leaving completely.

Felix in all conscience didn't regret any of it. Telling the truth about him and Y/n was already in his plans, but he was just finding a right time to tell the boys about it. It's not something to hide since they are all important to him that's why he declared everything he needs to declare. They can't pretend anymore as if they didn't see him liking the girl they also like, that's already reasonable for all of them.

I did the right thing so there's nothing to regret about. He sighed.

Hyunjin went to the dance practice room and dance out all his frustrations. Changbin went to the rooftop to unwind. Woojin keep himself busy by playing piano inside the other room. Jeongin went to the cafeteria with Seungmin and sit there silently while sipping on the lemonade they bought. Minho went back to their dorm and lie on the bed while he listens to his mp3. Bangchan went inside the studio suddenly wanted to composed new music but due to what happened a while ago, he can't, he can't focus.

How unfortunate they all like the same girl and what's worse is that girl was their friend's ex.

While Jisung, went inside of their room and spotted Minho closing his eyes with his earphones on.

"I can't believe they all like the same girl." He just sadly looked and sighed on his friend and went to his bed.

He knew that it'll happen and he is now scared that this matter will get to JYP. They have worked hard for their dreams and he can't take risk now that they are near to it. He tried to do something to avoid this but he guesses it was meant to happen. They were supposed to worry about their career as an idol in the near future. Nothing more to focus about but them and their career only but then Y/n came in their lives.