CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 49

Surprise!

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Here's your coffee." He looks at Bangchan near him and smiled as he received his paper cup.

"What are you thinking?" He asked him but a minute until he managed to response. "Us."

"Us? What?"

"I just realized how far we've reached even though there are more struggles to come. Time's really fast. Like...the time we first signed the contract here feels like happened yesterday and now, a couple of months left before we debut." Bangchan breathe out heavily before letting out a positive smile.

"Right. We're one step closer to our dreams but we have to keep stronger as we go further."

A moment of silence wraps them around as they sightsee the night lights in the city of Seoul with the cups of their coffee.

Suddenly Felix initiates things about his past girlfriend.

"Chan, do you also like Y/n?" Felix asked him, while his sight isn't on him.

Bangchan let out a smirk, "Why sudden ask?"

Felix sighed and replied, "Never mind." He turned his body and leans on the metal railings of the rooftop.

"I've lost her once, I can't lose her again. Now that our friendship recovers from our misunderstanding..." He mumbles and met at Bangchan's gazes. "But I can't lose this friendship as well."

Few seconds before Bangchan move his mouth.

"Honestly speaking, I thought I was the first one who knew her...It was the time when we bought our needs. Our carts bumped to each other." He smiled as he reminisces the time when he first met her at the grocery store.

"Until I found out she's my closest friend's ex then later on, I also found out I'm not the only one who likes her, but some of the people who I called my friends. It's surprising yet it's unfortunate." Felix agrees and just gave a faint smile.

Felix didn't speak after and let themselves drawn into the beautiful scenery at the rooftop peacefully. When Bangchan's receive a message from Miss Yoon, telling him to continue their recording in thirty minutes.

The two decided to leave when Bangchan speaks, "You asked me if I like Y/n?"

"I know you do, so don't answer it any—"

"Yes, I did. Who wouldn't fall for her?" He smiled at Felix, who's mind is perplexing.

"I was the only person who you talk to about your memories with her back then and I knew how much you still love her. I would be shameless if I'd go against you." Felix remained silent as they walk downstairs, heading to recording studio.

Bangchan clearly knew it wasn't just the reason why his feelings for her fades away. On the other hand, he wants the other reason to remain unknown to them but himself only.

Y/n might be different from the girls he used to like but there's still someone who is very special to him who has an exceptional place in his heart. Even his feelings for her still lingers and until now she's the one that he can't forget.

"I guess we're just better as friends." He smiled on Felix but his face switches into solemn just a second. "But... Yongbok-ah. Don't also forget that some of us have the same feelings for her as you."