CHAPTER 46

CHAPTER 46

And Suddenly Why?

YOUR POINT OF VIEW.

"So what are your plans, guys for holiday break?" Cai Jing asked us while she put her stuffs inside of her bags.

"I'm gonna spend it with my family here in Seoul, I guess." I said as I zipped my bag and sat on my bed since I'm already finish packing. "And you, Jingjing-ah?"

"Maybe I'm gonna help my aunt run her restaurant here in Seoul too."

"I envy you, guys. I think we'll going back to New York to spend holidays there." Stacey said, who is still folding her clothes.

"Wah! That's nice. I wish to go there too." She said dreamily and sighed. "But what's with your expression?" She asked her.

"It'll be easy for you guys to meet whenever you want and will be hanging out without me..."

"Aieuu! Our Stacey is sulking again. Don't worry, we'll hang out with the girls after you get back here." Her expression alters instantly and beamed at us.

After we prepared our things in our bags, we decided to go after we ate lunch. So we went to cafeteria and saw few of the trainees eating inside. My eyes suddenly noticed a table where nine guys are sitting around, eating their meals peacefully.

Felix noticed my presence as we walk to the counter and seconds later, the boys as well. I smiled at them from ear to ear and they did the same thing. After we get or food tray, our gazes met again and smiled to each other again.

As I moved my sight onwards, I then noticed Ms. Yoon's gazes. She was observing us. For a split of seconds, our gazes met, I just nodded at her as a greeting and remove my sight right away from her.

"Y/n, are you close with her?" Cai Jing asked me and I shake my head no as a response.

"She's one of stray kids' managers, right?" Stacey asked as we took a seat.

"Yep and why was she looking at you like that?" I just shrugged at them and smiled.

"Let's just eat girls." I said and thankfully they didn't ask me questions anymore.

After eating our lunch, the girls went home right away and I, still here in the lobby, waiting patiently for the driver to come. Mom said she can't pick me up due to her meetings today, so she might get finished at night.

So while waiting, I took a selca and story it on my IG account, with the caption, "Holiday break starts". Few seconds later, the boys replied on my story so I responded to each one of them.

dandy_seung22: So what are your plans for holidays?😄
yn0116: Still don't know 😅. Just gonna stay at house maybe. 😄

felix_15: Aren't you going back to Australia right?
yn0116: I don't think so. Mom's busy here in seoul😊

hanji_91400: Take care Y/n-ya/ah 😊 😊 😊
yn0116: Thanks, Jisung-ah. You too 😊

0408kwj: Have a good holiday, Y/n-ya/ah 😁
yn0116: Thank u woojin-ah!! 😃

hwngjinnie__: Make sure to get us some good souvenir if you're going out the country ☺️ ☺️ 🍓
yn0116: if ever we will, I'll not get you one 😛 😂