CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2
Random Cute Girl

Third Person Point of View

As Y/n went inside the hospital she directly headed towards the Information Directory and asked for her grandma's room. The nurse quickly told her as she has seen how panicky she is right now.

She's in the threshold to open the door when the door opens and the doctor comes out from the room. She right away asks him before giving him an obeisance.

"H-How is she?" She stammers out of tenseness.

"She is already awake but her condition is still not alright. She's still not out of the woods so I recommend you to stay here for the meantime. We will still observe her condition." She just nods at him and waits for further instructions.

"Some papers are needed to sign about payments and other transactions that are required to process as soon as possible." He said and both give a bow to each other before the doctor completely leaves her.

She immediately gets inside the room and sees her grandmother who's lying on her bed. "Halmeoni..."

She tilts her head and sees her granddaughter before she gives her a mere smile. Y/n sits in front of her bedstead and gives back her smile.

"How are you feeling?" She asks as she holds her hands.

"Why you didn't call me beforehand? You should've asked me to stay in the house if you're not feeling well." Her face looks very worried as she talks to her.

"Honestly, I wasn't in the house when it happens." Y/n's brows furrow after hearing her grandma.

"Where?"

"I was at the mall. I was searching for a gift for you to bring back home, as a remembrance."

"Halmeonie..." She holds her hands and pouts.

"Don't worry, Y/n. I'm already fine. Besides I am very lucky that there are kind boys who helped me according to the Doctor said. I can't remember anything so I don't have an idea who is he." Her face lit up a bit and she suddenly becomes curious.

"By any chance, the doctor has told you their names?"

"I only remember one and I don't think if I got it correctly? Uhmm...Minhoon...Min...Minho?" Y/n waits patiently but her face is already bright for thinking someone.

"Yes. Right. Minho." Her jaw drops automatically and lids droop.

"Heol! Really?! As in Lee Minho? The Actor? Oh My Gosh! You're so lucky—" she hits her hands merely that made her stops from overreacting.

"No! The doctor said they are young so it's not the actor you thought." Y/n just chuckles for a brief moment and become serious afterward.

"So kind of them but seriously, Halmeoni, don't do it again. Ask for assistance or tell Auntie about it. You're old already and you know that. You should think of your safety first." The old lady nods at her as she gives Y/n a reassuring smile.