CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

We'll wait for you return.

I ran fast as possible as I can, taking the fastest way to get out of the building to go to the hospital where my grandmother is. I don't care if I'm crying right now or I have no anything with me. I have to go there.

Sprinting out of the lobby already, I heard a beep of a black SUV in front of me that cause my body to jolt and halt for a while. The windows in the front seat opens and saw Bangchan inside, sitting on the driver's seat.

"Hop in already." Thinking that I don't have my phone, my transit card or any money, I didn't argue and insist anymore and didn't waste any time. I opened the shotgun seat door and seat there already and drive us to the hospital as fast as he possibly can.

I know I'm in rush but I don't want other people get harm because of my desire to go there quickly.

"Please drive safely." I just mumbled he just nods.

After few minutes we arrived at the hospital and dropped me at the entrance door, he gave me my phone and told me he'll just wait me on the parking lot. Before he left, I called him first and he turns back to me.

"Thank you." He just nodded with a smile and I completely get inside of the hospital, rushing where the room of my grandmother is.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Where's Bangchan?" Jisung asked Changbin who play games on his phone. "I don't know try at recording studio or at the rooftop."

Jisung went inside the recording studio to check Bangchan but he's not there. He went on the rooftop and still dismayed to see no Bangchan around. He stopped for a while somewhere in the hallway and texted him but he didn't reply so he decided to call him but no answer. He tries it again but still no answer.

"Jisung-ah!" He lifted his head and saw Stacey walking near him.

"Have you seen y/n?" Jisung confusedly looks at her and shook his head no.

"I'm also trying to find Bangchan but I can't find him. I tried to contact him but no answer." Jisung sighed.

"She said she'll be back shortly but it has been almost an hour and she hasn't comeback..." She said worriedly.

"Have you texted her?" Stacey just nod and shows her phone to Jisung.

"Wait, maybe they are together right now." Stacey opened her phone and tries to contact Y/n as well but again but frustrated to hear the ring only, still no response.

"She is not answering... Goodness! I'm worried."

"Hang on. I'll try again." Jisung opened his phone and contacts his friend again. Thankful he is when he heard him answer on the other line finally.

"Ya! where are you right now? The staffs are looking for you." Stacey just stand there and keep quiet, waiting for them to finish talking before she interrupts and ask about her friend.

"I'm at the hospital right now."

"What!? Why are there? What happened to you?"

"It's not me, it's Y/n's grandma. I drove her here at the hospital."

"Why...are you two together anyway?" Stacey drooped her lids as she shifted her sight to Jisung when she heard Jisung's question, suspecting he's with Y/n.