CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

Trouble

"You didn't just tell us that you know them?" Yeoreum smiled from ear to ear while asking me.

"You lucky girl." Jin Hee bumped her shoulders onto mine gently.

Am I? Cause as far as I know—Okay? I D K what to say. I am literally having a mental block after meeting the four.

"What are guys talking? We're not even close. I just met them by accidents. Okay?" I said while getting inside of our room.

They just chuckled at me and I shook my head.

"Tell us who do you like among the four?" Stacey asked.

"None." I plainly said and went suddenly inside of the comfort room to take a bath.

They are all attractive but looks don't matter, for me. How can I like them that quick, right? We haven't talk or experiencing things together, or getting to know each other, I only know their name. I still don't know anything about them.

God I need to freshen up, from sweats and encountering the four in a day is too much. After I took a bath, I wear the clothes of Hanlim Multi-Art School Uniform with my name plate fasten on my left chest. I put the skin-care products all over my skin which my mother advices me to, and covered my face with light shade of make up; bb cream, eyebrow pencil, and chap-stick for chapped lips and set it with powder. I only wear watch and earrings and put my fave scent of perfume on.

As I noticed some of my friends, they are also done as me. "Shall we go,(y/nickname)?" Hana asked me and I smilingly nodded at her.

Hana can speak little bit of Korean that's why she doesn't talk much because she's not confident of her Korean speaking skills yet, when talking sometimes she speaks English. However other girls in the room don't really know English so I and Stacey or Cai Jing is the bridge between languages to understand.

We were driven to the school by the staff in a black vehicle together with other trainees who are going to school in Hanlim and SOPA. Other trainees are separated from us because some are in Cheongdam, some are in Hanguk, Konkuk, Dongkuk and some schools in Seoul.

Inside the car, I am with other trainees including Hana and during the travel I only listen to my mp4 with my earphones on. And I just knew that we've already arrived when Hana tap my shoulders.

When I enter the school my mouth just 'Wow' because of how huge the school is. It is all modernized. Like duh? This is school are like in kdramas with cute uniforms. And this the first time I went to school in Korea.

Hana and I separated ways because of our different classroom. And the next 8 hours contains school matters, usual class routines; I introduced myself and lessons and activities afterwards. I went home at 4 Pm and the next schedule was rest time.

I changed my uniform to black jogging pants and black shirt and answer my assignment. It was a self reflecting assignment, like journal. I take a nap for 30 minutes and I just woke up and saw everybody is already inside of the room.

"you seemed tired." Hana said.

"Not really. Btw, when did you arrive here?"

"Uhm, I just got here 20 min after you. And everyone came in when I'm doing my assignment at 4:40." She explained in English.

"Let's prepare ourselves for dinner at 6. It's already 5:30." JinHee unnie reminded.

After preparing everyone is ready to eat and my stomach suddenly hurts. I told them to go and I'll just follow, then they agree. I just drink warm water which Stacey left for me and some medicines. I drink it and after few minutes, it made my stomach relieve and made me burp. Maybe it was just indigestion.