CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 42

Goodbye My Friend

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Their song "Hellevator" echoed the whole room while their bodies are moving with the beat of it. They are practicing for numerous times already since 2 pm and wished to perform flawlessly in front of JYP later.

After the music ends, the leader calls the members for a water break and resume the practices after 20 minutes of rest. The room is now filled with their panting and others just let their body collapses on floor because of tiredness. Their body is full of sweats and hairs are messy.

Within twenty minutes, none of them bothered to talk or and just sit there, taking time to relax. When the staffs entered the room and told them to go to the main set for them to perform already in ten minutes. The boys immediately stood up and fix themselves.

Few minutes after and they went to the room where the staffs and JYP are with the feeling of tension. As they enter inside, they right away greeted the staffs and JYP with respectful bows and stood in front of JYP.

The CEO didn't speak anymore and just told them to start already. The staffs gave heir mics and they directly went to their first position quietly and nervously, wait for the music to cue in.

"Y/n!!! Oh my god!" Cai Jing screamed in excitement.

"What's the matter with you? You're so noisy." Y/n complained while her eyes are still on her sketchpad and hands are busy tracing the outline of her work.

Cai Jing stared at her busy friend in disbelief so she paused the video and went beside her to check what is she doing.

"When did you start getting into fashion designing?" She curiously asked her.

"Uh...last Sunday..." Y/n didn't spit even a glance and continue her work.

"Anyway, haven't you watch the episode three?" She asked her and show the screen of her phone near in front of Y/n.

Y/n take a glance on it and saw the boys holding a microphone on their first spot already. She blinks first and sighed looking at their faces with the sadness in her eyes.

She has already made up her mind when she had a conversation with Jisung at the rooftop. After that night of talking with him, she promised to herself she will just focus on herself and disregard the boys for a while until she'll get to debut.

"Y/n?" It broke her thoughts when Cai Jing poked her arms.

"Sorry but I have to finish this first. You can go watch it." She smiled at her and Cai Jing just nodded at her and plays the video as soon as she sat on her bed.

Cutting everything between them will be better, she thought and it'll be easy if she'll not going to watch their shows anymore because it makes her misses them even more. She sighed as she looks at her sketch and starts to continue what she's doing earlier.

Cai Jing looked at her friend and wonders what's going between her and the boys. She looks gloomy these days.

"GUYS!" The two girls jolted when Stacey enters their room shouting.

"What the hell, Stace?" Cai Jing blurted while placing her palms on her chest.

Y/n just sighed and dropped her pencil on the table and looked at her panting.

"Sorry but this is bad news." Stacey completely enters the room and stood in front of them.

"I guess, JYP already found out Yeoreum dating Gyuhoon."