CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23

I Smile.

While walking Jinhee suddenly asked me about what they saw earlier, "What are you bickering about?"

"Nothing serious." I replied plainly.

"I've never seen Jisung talks to you. It's like he's the least guy I've expect you to have relationship with. Was that a lover's quarrel?" Jinhee chuckled and Yeoreum joined in taunting me.

"Oh that's why you don't like Minho or Hyunjin or JeongIn or Bangchan or the rest who likes you?"

"Likes me?" I creased my forehead. "They don't like me. We have already said that we are just friends. I and Jisung were TOO impossible to be lovers, even friends." I added, emphasizing the word TOO.

Yeoreum stopped and slacks off her shoulders as she stands in front of me.

"Pftt. You're unreasonably insensible. Can't you see how they looked at you? How they smile and talks to you? How they move around you?" She explained with gestures that made us laugh.

"She explained it in a funny way, but she's right." Hana joined the conversation, speaking in Korean smoothly. She's really improving, of course, it's me who helps her, not totally but at least.

"Wow, you've improved." Jinhee amused but shifted her sight back to me, "But Haven't you tried observing them? Or tried assuming, they might like you because of how they treat you."

"Tss. Why would I think like that?" I shook my head but Yeoreum seemed really displeased about my answer and roll her eyes balls and shook her head.

"Girls, I am good friends with them only and I'm contented already being friends with them. Jisung and I were just talking about boys." Then I suddenly remember again what happened, I don't think if how many more times he'll tell me to stay away from them.

"Until when you're gonna say your just friends with them. (Y/n), I know for sure someday you'll fall in love with one of them." Jinhee smiled sincerely.

"uhmm. Let's see. I don't have time for that for now. We're too focused on our careers to break rules and have relationship with the other trainees." They just looked at me and Hana patted my shoulders when I realized we were still on the streets, not arriving on our destination yet because of argumentation they initiated.

"Why are we talking about this? Aren't you guys hungry? Cause as what I observed you all are." I said and laughed. "Especially yeoreum" She just looked at me quirking up the corner of her mouth.

"Oh geez! I'll have an appointment after lunch so can't stay longer with you guys." Jinhee informed.

"See? So Let's go now to eat and talk." I hang my arms on Hana's and Yeoreum's, Jinhee cling her arms on Yeoreum.

We aren't able to talk during our lunch since they are all busy eating food. Goodness They are really hungry yet we debated things that are unimportant first a while ago, delaying themselves for lunch.

After lunch Jinhee went off so it's the three of us who left. I Hana and Yeoreum stroll the mall for almost an hour already but then suddenly our feet brought us to an ice cream parlor. And of course being with Yeoreum is like a chief investigator, won't stop if she will have a satisfying answer.

"It has been 4 months since we became a trainee and you are friends with them, don't you really like any of them?" I told you she would asked me over and over again.