CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33

Heart is Shattered

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW.

After their dinner, the boys were called inside the conference room for a sudden meeting with the staffs and JYP. They were all sitting silently around the long table with the staffs, waiting for JYP to enter. The boys didn't talk to each other, others were silently roaming around and others were doing something on their phones and the staffs cannot help but to noticed it.

"Are you guys on fight?" They just take strange glances on each other and throw a naïve stare at the staff who asked.

Before they could answer him, JYP arrived. They all stand up and greeted him with respect.

JYP greeted them back and gestures them to take a seat.

"Are you guys alright?"

"Yes." They all answered.

"Do you have an idea why are you all here?"

"No." They all answered again then the staffs gave them a piece of paper with text on it.

They all read it with their eyes while JYP explained. After they read the paper, mixed emotions launched inside them. They were amazed, surprised, nervous and excited and cannot help to react vocally.

"Woah!"

"Is this serious?"

"It's making me nervous."

"Oh my god!"

"Really?"

The staffs then instructed them few things and told them about important things in their incoming survival show next month. After the meeting they went back to their hideout with excitement on their faces. The first one they informed was their family and they were so happy to tell about it.

As they go back to their hideout, they are still not talking to each other but awkward glances and silence only. It seems like they are hanging out in absence. Few moments later and still the same, some are playing video games, some are scrolling through their phones and some are just sitting there, waiting for one of them to say something. One of them is Bangchan who cannot stand anymore to have a situation like this.

"Guys!" He yelled, loud enough to get their attention. Some of them jolted and some got their eyes widened but he was successful getting their responsiveness.

"Are we gonna keep on doing this?" He asked with composure as he meet each of their stares. The boys knew what is he trying to open up and they just keep their mouth shut.

"We cannot make everything that happened between all of us transparent to the staff and to JYP. We can set aside our personal things from our career, can't we? For the survival show. Just for a while. Can we not stay casual about it?" He tells while the anger on his face slightly showed with a mixed of concern.

All of them felt guilty about it and again no one dares to speak. Until Bangchan leaves the room and went to the studio, everyone is taking glances on each other with their mouth zipped, even Jisung, who wants to say something cannot even open his mouth right now.

This is what I'm saying. Jisung just speak to his mind while observing around them.

Few moments later, Minho speaks. "Chan is right." And all of them just agreed except for Jisung who just keep quiet, trying to hold back everything he wants to say but he will stay cool about it for now.