CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

Fighting!

Your Point of View

According to this whatever paper is this. 7 am in the JYP Entertainment building and find the staff written down the paper. It's already 6:30 and I gotta there before i got late. I'm all ready.

Well i only wear comfortable clothes. Black top (long sleeves), pair of black skinny jeans and black low cut sneakers. With a mid sized back pack, foods and important stuffs in it. My dad presented to drive me to JYP building and i didn't realized we are already here in front.

"Don't be nervous, sweetie. Do your best and just enjoy okay? We will support you." He hugged me and makes me feel a bit relieved.

"Thanks dad." I smiled and get out of the car.

"Fighting!" He said and closed the car's window and left me.

'It's okay if i fail. There's nothing to worry about.'

I greeted the security officer when i got inside of the building. I then asked him where can i find the staff written on my paper. He said, it is on the 3rd floor the room i'll see. I said thanks and directly walk towards such area.

As i've stepped on the 3rd floor, nervous starts to launch in me. And got even more nervous when i saw a transparent room with 10-15 girls inside. They might got scouted too. I walked slowly in from of the door and hesitating to tilt the knob. When a staff caught my attention and walks towards the door to open me. I saw their attentions went on me and it makes me embarrass.

Shttttt...

I bowed my head soon as i enter the room.

"Take your seat." The staff told me and followed her.

I took a seat on the third row and wait for-- i don't know? why are we here anyways?

"Out of all thousand girls who wanted to be here we only found few of you that caught our attention. But that doesn't mean you'll be a trainee unless, you will expose the talents you have. It depends on the luck you have it now. So let's just wait for Mr. Park Jin Young here."

What? Oh my gosh. Talent? Luck? What a gut i have to go here? I'm not that talented they expect. I only dance but i don't think i can sing or rap or do acrobatics here. Oh god.

Almost five minutes had been passed and i'm still shaking here in my seat. I hope i will not get embarrass later.

"Hi young ladies." He greeted. It must be Park Jin Young. Is he the CEO of this entertainment? We stand up and greeted him back.

"Sorry i'm late but are you all ready?" He asked and we all answered 'yes' except for me.

"Okay then let's start. We will pick randomly so hang there in your seats and just relax." He said and entered into another door of this room. That must be a room will have the auditions?

Okay. Take a deep breath, (y/n) Take a deep breath. You will not get embarrass in front of these girls but in front of staffs and the CEO. Think positive. Atleast not in front of these girls right?

"5 girls will go first. Stand up as i call your name." WHAT?! FIVE GIRLS? Uh-oh.

"Park Jin Ah, Kim Seo Ra, Chen Liao Jing, Stacey Kim and..." No please. Not now. not me. I'm not prepared. "And (Your complete name)."

What a luck?

I stand up just like the other girls. I just followed them together with our things inside the room. When we got inside, 3 mens sitting infront of the desks with Park Jin Young. Cameras' on edges and staffs were also gathered in front. There are mirror on the side and 5 chairs placed near the mirror. Until now i was not tested by these nervous feeling.