CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

Like it that we're close friends.

I can't believe I'm walking with him right now along the corridor. Fortunately, it is break time and the trainees must be in the cafeteria or inside of their respective dorms. I feel awkward around him now. Can you imagine, you are walking with your ex you're still mad at and don't have an idea where would he take you to?

"Can we talk? For a minute?" I just got back to my senses when Hana tap my shoulder.

"Uh...I am st-still eating." Ef? Why did I stutter?

"No (y/n). You were eating for almost an hour. I bet you're already full." Jin hee chuckled awkwardly and slowly get my tray of foods away from me.

"Yeah. We're done too. You can take her." Cai Jing spoke.

"let's go girls, what a tiring day. Let's rest..." Yeoreum stand from her seat and the girls followed.

I stood up too and gave them the look of 'what's wrong with you guys!?' Hana just shrugged at me and tap my shoulder.

"Go, don't waste this chance to hear him..." Stacey murmured and left me with the girls.

"Uh...Shall we go?" he asked and I just sighed deeply and nod.

He walked inside of an old room and I stop when I notice the darkness inside of it. He went back to the doorway when he realized I wasn't following him.

"Why are we here?" I managed to ask in a normal way although I am actually scared of darkness and old places.

"You want us to talk in public? I bet you don't like that." He flashes his smirk and lean against the side of the doorway, while crossing his arms.

"Fine. Just open the lights." I rolled my eyes but he just laughed at me. "Why are you laughing?"

"You are still afraid of darkness, aren't you? Since we were kids... until now? I can't believe it..." He messed my hair and went inside of the room.

Once I've seen the light inside, I am surprised to what's contained by. I thought it's an old room where broken things, dirty dust and spider webs exist. But it's not what I thought. It is a room with piano, guitar, microphone condenser, 2 large couch and table. There's also a fridge, computer and the place is air conditioned plus the comfy carpet around. It looks simple but more comfortable than our dorms.

"This is our hideout made by us. We stayed here if we got bored although we have rooms upstairs, this is the place where we hang out often." He draw near the fridge and get two bottle of milk tea.

"No one knows except JYP. And there's no one who have entered this room besides us. Lucky you. You are the first." He handed me the milktea and he sat on the comfy large couch.

"Do the boys know about bringing me here?"

"Of course not. They're nosy. This is private and serious, (y/n). Don't worry I lock the door."

"YOU WHAT!?"

"Don't be paranoid.I won't harm you. Please, take a seat." Just like what he said, I take a seat few inches apart from him.

The silence started to hang around and the atmosphere is getting awkward. I remain to stare down on the milk tea in my hands he gave. After a minute, he didn't speak yet so I open my milk tea bottle and have a drink to ease the uncomfortable feeling.