CHAPTER 7

(A/n: I don't have any idea about trainee life and idk when they are allowed to visit so don't think these are specific and real event that really happened in trainees. It's only my idea.)

Y/N POV

I packed up all of the important things inside of my luggage consisting of a bunch of t-shirt and sweatpants also some hoodies and coat and 3 pairs of shoes. My mom also bought me face towels for my sweats during practices, she also packed me up my personal hygiene kit and first aid kit if whatever happens to me, I'm ready at all times.

I don't know if she's overreacting or what. Like the? JYP entertainment is not really far from my residence. Maybe riding a bus for 30 minutes. But then, I remember that visiting happens thrice or twice a month and every weekend only so I guess that's already satisfying since I lived in korea for a year without my parents but— I have to be an independent person!

"Okay let's go now! It's already 8 am." My mother called me.

Since my father is busy on working and my sister is studying at pre-school with my aunt and grandma is still in the hospital, mother will be the one to drive me.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth three times a day after eating especially that you're talking with some trainees and trainers there. Also face masks every night before going to sleep and remember what I told you last night? Always follow orders that you think it's good for you." She said while driving.

I've heard that for the nth time and I don't know what to say anymore. I know mother's knows what's the best for their kids so it's not that necessary that she have to repeat her words, I'm a teen not a tod.

"I know I'm a bit annoying, dear. But almost a year I was not there beside you that guides you every day, I'm just fulfilling my job being your mother." She smiled sincerely and I can't but to feel contented.

"Take a nap, baby. I'll just wake you up." Just as she have said I did since I still feel sleepy.

~~~~Φ~~~~

"(Y/n).... Wake up, we're already infront of the JYP Building." I batted my lids thrice before realizing we're really here.

"Comb your hair. And put some lip tint. You look pale." She said and went out of the car first and I guess, she's getting my luggage out of the trunk.

After getting ready I went out and hold my luggage and my mother insisted to go with me inside the JYP building. The staff said the new trainees are inside the room at the 4th floor. So we followed the staff and immediately get my trainee number and fill up some papers.

"I guess I have to leave you right here. Fighting." My mom said and kisses my forehead. She wave her hand at me and watch her disappearing at mi sight.

"Uhmm, Excuse me, Ms. (y/n). Please get inside now together with your luggage." She said smilling at me.

"Thank you." I said bowing at her and enter the room.

As I opened the door, there were lots of teens, maybe same ages as mine, mixed gender. I find a vacant place where to seat at one of the corners of the room. There were no chairs or tables only an extensive mirror that surrounds the room. I saw some trainees that have good looks and some are bringing their guitars, some are talking and some are playing with their phones and take some pictures.

Before I could open my phone the staffs and Jin-Young Park get inside the room where we are.

One of the staffs handed him the wireless microphone.

"Good day, new trainees. Welcome to JYP entertainment. You know that all of you are very lucky to be part of JYP trainees' right?" He said with no expression.