CHAPTER 47

CHAPTER 47

Holiday Hangout

Third Person Point Of View.

"Hey, where are you?" Felix asked Bangchan on the other line soon as he answered his call, sounding a bit frustrated because he's late.

"Hang a sec, you all gonna be surprised." He heard him laughing and made him annoyed even more.

"How can you laugh when you let us wait he—hello—" He ended up the call already and the boys looked at him with their questioned faces.

"Is he coming or not?" Woojin asked him just on the cue, a black Chevrolet suburban pull off all of their attention that stopped right in front where they are all waiting.

The boys stayed still, looking at the vehicle's window in the driver's seat that slowly descends, few seconds later and it exposed Bangchan with his wide grin.

"Wh-where did yo-you..." Changbin stuttered as he points out the car where their friend is in.

"Sorry, I'm late. I have to fill the gas tank first." He said and the boys were still stunned staring at him. "So you wanna ride here or you can take the bu—"

The boys immediately get inside of the car, not wanting to hear Bangchan's next words. He just chuckled at the sight of his friends who's in rush to escape from taking the bus. He doesn't want to let them take the bus anyway, what's the purpose of borrowing this vehicle from one of his good friends?

"Where did you get this?" Felix asked beside him, obviously got the shotgun seat.

"Just sit back and relax." He just beamed at him and didn't ask anymore.

Stainless steel chaffers where the main dishes are set, aligned in the table. Ribeye steak, sweet and sour chicken, barbeque pork rib, spicy chicken teriyaki, baked salmon, beef teriyaki and parmesan chicken pasta. Medium-sized of crystal bowls that are full of side dishes, set on the side of the table, containing, seasoned spinach, smashed potatoes, spicy soybean sprouts and cabbage stir fry.

Furthermore, desserts won't be missed out, fruit cocktail salad, brownies, buttered scotch and assorted flavored cupcakes, placed on the other table along with the cold drinks.

Plates and utensils are already placed on the table accordingly with the table napkin and individual glasses.

Half past after, the table is all set at the exact moment Y/n received a chat from Felix saying that they are already in front of their gate.

"Mom, they are already in front of the gate."

"Oh shoot! I forgot to tell the guard. Wait I'll call him." She right away call the guard and tell them to let them enter the compound.

Y/n walks outside of their house to meet them. Arriving in front of her a black SUV car where the boys at in few seconds. Her parents joined her outside later.

The car opened and let out the boys one by one and instantly greeting Y/n and her family warmly with respectful bows.

As she saw the other one standing along with the boys, her heart bothers her for the second time already.

Pull yourself together, Y/n... She thought and breathe heavily, at least manage to act normal.

"I'm glad you all came." The parents gave their welcoming smiles to the boys at the same time.