CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

Can we talk?

Second day of practice is done. We practice with Twice mina and momo sunbaenim and also Got7's Yugyeom and Bambam sunbaenim. They are handsome and beautiful especially the twice members, they are so pretty. I am on my way now to vocal practice and the mentor asked us to perform our assigned song. The door is open and I just enter directly...

When I bumped onto someone on the door way which made me almost fell to the floor. Warm hands wrap around my arms, I suddenly felt and I assume it's from the guy in front of me.

"Are you alright?" I move my head up and saw a guy and his concern eyes at me.

I blink twice before I realize he's still holding my arms not fall. "Uh...y-yes...I am sorry."I stood up and bowed in front of him. "I didn't stop for a while...I am sorry and thank you..." I said keep on bowing.

"No. No. It's alright." He smiled at me. "Next time, just be careful. Okay?" I just nod and smile fairly out of embarrassment. "See you around, (y/n). I'll get going." He bowed and walks away from me.

WAIT? My eyes suddenly went round and looked back, did he say my name? why does he knows my name? I don't have any name tags attached on my body. I don't want to feel popular but am I that popular?

But his face is familiar.... I wonder where I saw him...

I creased my forehead as I go inside the room. I wonder who is he and why does he know me?

But the embarrassment is still inside me lingering.

I saw Stacey sitting on the floor with other kpop-trainees and gesture her hands to sit beside her spot. As I sit there she faces me. "You seemed lost."

"Uhm, have you seen the guy who just came here?" I asked but and still keeping on scanning my memory where I saw him.

"Oh. Yes. It was Woojin."

"Woojin?" I faced her and saw her bobbing head.

"He's one of the members in JYP's group to debut soon. He's friends with the boys you are friends with." She tells me and now everything it makes sense.

"Why?" She asked.

"I accidentally bumped unto him on the doorway and he mentioned my name. I was wondering why he knows me."

"Maybe he got to know you from the boys." I was thinking of that too! I just gave her a confused smile and sighed.

When the vocal mentor enters the room and we rise up to greet her.

"Hello, trainees. Remember the task last time?" She asked us.

Oh! The 'by group vocal evaluation' It was cancelled on the exact date last Friday because she wants us to evaluate with no copies in our hands and we'll gonna make it up today.

"So I'll give you 5 minutes to be with your group and discuss your performance."

The other two trainees in our group draw near us with a smile. Then Stacey starts to reminds us the do's and don'ts when singing and our parts not to forget.

"We can do this, guys. In hale... exhale..." We followed her.

The mentor asked us to sit for a while and just wait for the group to be called to perform. While wandering around, I saw the door opened and let out the guy!