CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

Will be always fine.

As what I and Changbin talked about earlier in our dinner time, we went to Rooftop to unwind. Since it's Sunday, other trainees went home and others were still in their respective schedule. I don't why it seems there no people around here tonight. Just us. Mogi and I.

It is passed 6 pm and the sky hasn't turned into dark yet, it was in a mixed of orange and pink shade.I was sitting on the wooden bench, letting the cold air touches my face generously and let some strand of my hair flies with it. I was watching Mogi behind him, he was vividly wanders on the sky headlong. It seems like he's thinking very deep.

"Are you okay?" I questioned him.

He leans back and forced a smile. He draws near me and sit beside me, but my gazes didn't leave his face 'cause I know those expression is not okay.

"You can tell me, I'll listen." He looks at me in the eyes sincerely with his slight curved lips.

He then removed his eyes from me and heave out a deep sigh. "We had a misunderstanding."

He leans his back on the bench and I just waited for him to say it all while staying my sight still on him.

"It's all of us were involved somewhat, but I and Jisung argued the most." I let him talk and I just remained silent.

"It started with a small thing then the conversation went somewhere far off. He says irrelevant matters then we argue." He sighed deeply again and looked at me. "Sorry if I cannot tell you everything." He added.

"No it's okay. Cheer up, Mogi. Everything will be always fine at the end." I smiled and taps his back softly.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

(BGM: Gravity – Trei)

Silence loiters around for a minute and Y/N decided to went to the concrete wall rail where Changbin stood up earlier. The sky starts to became darker and the colorful orange and pink skies are disappearing slowly.

She remembers what Jisung told him again. So she took the chance to ask Changbin about it, "Changbin-ah, I have a question." She turned her back but remain standing.

"What is it?"

"Tell me honestly, am I a bad friend to you? Or have I done something wrong to you as a friend?" He went closer to her and looked at her intently in the eyes.

"Why did you ask suddenly? Is there someone who bothers you?"

"No one. It just came in my mind." Changbin thought Jisung for a second but then, because of what she replied, he believed it was just nothing. He doesn't want to get everything more complicated between him and Jisung.

"Y/n, you are not bad for me or for others. You are a good and a kind person." He sincerely told her.

"You're not lying, are you?" Changbin just chuckle because of her adorable expression, he messed her hair and replied, "Of course not, silly."

She laughed and replace her sight forward. She releases a deep sigh and closed her eyes as the wind blows generously.

The light of the stars and the moon reflected her face and Changbin cannot help but to smile and admire a beautiful scenery his eyes are staring at right at the moment. He was like a statue stuck staring at her. He wanted to stare at her forever but he knows that this moment won't last. So he took out his phone and capture her a photo.