49| the star crossed lovers

Asanda | Colton••••••••••••••••••••1:30pm

Asanda | Colton
••••••••••••••••••••
1:30pm

"Hello! This is the Suicide Hotline, where we try to convince you not to kill yourself. How may I help you?"

"Hey princess"

"Colton? What the hell?"

"I decided to be spontaneous and call here for a change... its been really long since I last called"

"You called last night"

"I mean on the hotline. It reminds me of the good ole days"

"Okay grandpa. Just know you're getting charged for this"

"I don't care, as long as I get to talk to you"

"...You still could have called on my cell you know?"

"I'm trying to woo you"

"To woo me?"

"Yes. I want to get out of the friendzone and I want us to have a forbidden relationship"

"You've got to stop reading all those eroticas chicken. Its clearly getting to your head"

"I don't read erotica"

"Then how do you explain you wanting a 'forbidden' relationship with me?"

"It doesn't have to be erotica to be forbidden. I mean seriously baby girl. You have your secrets and I have mine and we can become star crossed lovers with that"

"I don't think that is the meaning of star crossed lovers"

"You've got your version and I have mine"

"Right okay"

"So is it working?"

"What is?"

"Me wooing you with my charming words? "

"No its not and don't try harder, I already told you why we can't be together"

"I like you princess and I get it why you don't wanna be with me--"

"Its not that I don't wanna be with you chicken--"

"No listen... I get it and with what is going on in my life I shouldn't even try to pursue you but I just can't help how I feel and something is telling me to go after you because I might not have the chance to"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Don't worry about that baby girl. My point is I'm going to chase you until you stop resisting and give in "

"Colton..."

"Don't even try to change my mind Asa because it won't work... for once I'm doing something that my heart agrees on"

"That's... very sentimental"

"Only for you princess. You are my number one girl"

"Colton... when you say stuff like that..."

"That's the whole point baby girl, look I have to go but I'll call you a bit later on okay?"

"Okay... later chicken"

"Later baby girl"

*dial tone*

Omg, waking up to 1K reads this morning just made my day

Written: 05 April 2018Published: 01 May 2020

Published: 01 May 2020

---427 Words---