91| the scare

Asanda | Colton

Asanda | Colton

....Continuation from the last chapter

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Colton?! Colton answer me dammit!"

"..."

"Colton!!!"

"...I-- I'm fine... I... sorry about that"

"You scared the shit out of me asshole what happened?!"

"I'm sorry...I just had a nose bleed and I couldn't breathe"

"Isn't that a call for concern?!"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it baby."

"You can't say that! I'll always worry about you?! Did you tell anyone about your nosebleed? Isn't it serious? Do you have to go to the hospital? Are you sure you're okay--"

"Hey... I'm fine okay... well as fine I as I can be."

"Stop joking! Its not funny!"

"Shit... I'm sorry baby, please don't cry! Fuck. It annoys me that I can't be there to comfort you"

"..."

"Babe? You okay?"

"Where do you come from Colton Kings? You're the one whose supposed to be crying and me comforting you ... not the other way around!"

"I'd say that I'll always comfort you but its not certain that I would live that long to keep that promise so--"

"-- No don't say that--"

"Asa--"

"---No no no--"

"Asanda baby--"

"You're not gonna die Colton! You can't die! --"

"Babe..."

"I'll help you! I'll- I'll help you, with the money... whatever, I can get you the best doctor and hospital money has to offer. I have the money... well my parents do but its the same thing! I can help you Colton! I can--"

"Babe, I love and appreciate your offer but that's not gonna help"

"It is! When you have the best oncologist treating you, you will live!"

"Babe..."

"Please... Please let me help you!"

"Asanda I can't let you do that for me no matter how much I love you. We haven't seen each other's faces, let alone met each other. I can't let you throw money around for me because we might as well be strangers."

"We're not strangers because I--- I love you... I know I told you we should take it slow but after what you told me now, I realized life is too short to be taken for granted so I don't want to do slow... besides... we've never been the slow types anyway."

"... You're right on that baby girl"

"So?! Does that mean that you'll let me help you?"

"Babe. I appreciate it. Really I do, but I won't let you do that. We haven't met yet--"

"Then let's meet!"

"I thought you said that you wanted to wait a while longer?"

"To hell with that Colton! I want to meet up with you. I want to do this with you. Life is too short for waiting."

"Are you sure princess?"

"Positive"

This book is almost finished

Thank you for sticking with my lazy ass and for reading this lame thing.

Written: 12 June 2018Published: 26 May 2020

Published: 26 May 2020

---469 Words---