Chapter 2: Unbeatable

Jungkook walked up to the bar and sat a seat away from the so called 'best' player in this club for the night. Jungkook scoffed at the thought of it. He just refused thinking of someone else being known as the best out there who wasn't him! Jungkook grew very competitive as he would glance at Jimin time to time.

           However, Jungkook wouldn't completely keep his stare locked at Jimin. Only because there was strippers up ahead and watching them half naked scares him. Jungkook glided his stare at Jimin. Watching the handsome dirty blonde haired man raise his hand to get the bartender's attention. Jungkook watched the bartender walk up to the man and make a smile as Jimin pulled off a charming stare that was enough to make Jungkook's eyes widened.

           "Hi, Can I get a refill?" Jimin requested as Jungkook could have sworn he never felt so anxious before. Just hearing Jimin's voice made him feel goosebumps. It was soft like silk but he still kept a dominant tone to it.

         "Yes, Of course." The bartender added as Jimin turned his head to lock eye contact with Jungkook. The younger quickly averted his eyes and looked back at the empty shot glass.

            Jimin kept gazing at Jungkook, realizing how shy the younger boy got. Jimin then smiled and faced forward as the bartender refilled Jimin's glass. "One round..." Jimin said as Jungkook turned his head to Jimin.

           "O-Of what...?"

            "Poker." Jimin added. "I've heard you play good. Let's see how good you are. Play for everything you got on you right now." Jimin added as he turned his body on the stool and faced Jungkook. By now, Jungkook was tempted for the challenge and smiled. "Or... Are you too scared to face me?"

            " 'Too scared to face me..' there is no such thing of me being scared to hold up my deck of cards. I'll accept." Jungkook added, listening to the older boy let out a scoff, slightly chuckling as he stood up.

             "You.... Me... one on one." Jimin said, no longer making a smile or a small chuckle. His attitude was quick to change! "But of course... I should show you your place. No school boy like you should be up so late. Promise me you'll get some rest after this, sweetie.." Jimin added taking a shot out of the glass. "Wait until I bring someone over to call you... Or, you can come watch if you aren't too scared enough." Jimin added, turning his head to the side to smirk as he walked forward to the poker room.

             "Sweetie?" Jungkook exhaled as the Bartender was cleaning up after Jimin's cups of shots he took. "You should follow him and watch how he plays first..." The Bartender added.

            "Why?"

             "Because, he never loses any games. Of course, if he does then... He just gets mad. Or so I've heard." The man added, cleaning the counters.

             "Oh give me a break." Jungkook said as he stood up.

             "Don't say I didn't warn you about a thing." The Bartender added as Jungkook walked through the dance floor and away from the half naked strippers who were dancing on a higher platform. Jungkook was disgusted on his way to the poker room where gamblers were allowed to walk in and watch the players and bet money on who will win. It was like two games going on at once.

          Jungkook showed his ID to the two men infront of the poker room as they allowed him in. Already knowing who he was by just looking at his face. Jungkook walked in as Jimin was sitting on a table by the corner, drinking wine now as Jungkook only raised a brow. Surprised, Jimin was just drinking a few shots at the bar and now he was drinking a glass of wine now while sitting on the table.

          Jungkook stood by the wall, watching the people ahead finish up a game as the winner took all. By next round, Jimin joined and sat down in the middle as he gazed up at Jungkook with a smile. The smile was very menacing towards Jungkook and that alone made the younger boy know that Jimin was planning to give Jungkook hell if he played.

             Jimin started to take out cash and a necklace from around his neck that had a small saphire hooked to the sliver like a crystal rock. To everyone, Jimin never parted with the necklace and he would always put it up for winning. But since Jimin was always winning, he would never lose his necklace. As soon as everyone placed in the things they were going to bet on the center of the table, the game started. Jungkook payed attention to the way Jimin's expression changed into nothing as he picked up his cards and would occasionally gaze up at the younger. Just to check if he hasn't left yet.

            After a while of starting the chips at 100, Jungkook payed attention to Jimin's movements and emotions while he played his cards correctly. Jungkook began to notice Jimin's gaze would always fix on someone he was going to drop in his card and mess up the opponents chances. Jungkook smiled as he watched Jimin play only the right cards and as soon as the other three players looked at eachother quickly, knowing that they were not going to win this round. Giving off emotion as Jimin suddenly dropped his cards of Jack, Queen, King, Ace, and ten in all the same suit. Claiming victory soon after.

              "Royal flush." Jimin said,  finally cracking a smile as he brought in the items he won and sat back on the chair. "Come on, I had two shots of soju and a glass of wine before playing here. Give me some great players.... Soku? Guden? Come on. I'm not getting any younger." Jimin gloated as he decided not to pick on Jungkook at all just yet. 

          "Alright, but you better bet that necklace. It must be giving you luck." A man added as three men sat down onto their seats and started taking out things to bet.

          "Ah, Soku.. If this was good luck. I would be holding it the whole match!" Jimin added with a smile as he kissed the crystal and set it down to play again. Feeling excited for the next round. Jimin set in his necklace along with money he collected from last round. When the game began, Jungkook was in for another wait, gazing at Jimin again repeat his plan of staring at who he will strike in each glance. This was enough to make Jungkook think this is how Jimin played.

            After a while of watching the game, others were no longer betting on which player will win since they all knew Jimin was the golden player here so there was no betting on which players for this match. Jungkook watched Jimin then look around with a smile as he suddenly dropped cards of the same suit. "Flush." Jimin said as the other players sighed and dropped their cards. Jimin smiled, pulling all of his wins to his side of the table.

           "Ah, Jimin! You are too tough to beat!" A player said as he let out a frustrated sigh. "Are you cheating?"

            "I can take off my clothes right now to prove it." Jimin said as the player's eyes widened.

            "Just the coat!" Shouted someone from the back as Jimin removed his coat and dress shirt to show he had nothing up his sleeve as Jungkook gazed at Jimin's perfect muscled body with a white tank top on.

            "There..." Jimin added as he sat back down, putting on his white dress shirt again. "I'm only going to play two more rounds.." Jimin said as he gazed up at Jungkook. "Jungkook~ Get over here. Next round it'll just be you and me." Jimin added as Jungkook stepped up, feeling all eyes focus on him. But the attention didn't get to him, he knew Jimin was trying to scare him but Jungkook loved the game, the attention? Not so much but he sucked it up and approached the table.

           "Certainly." Jungkook replied, pulling up a seat as he joined the four players. Feeling Jimin's stare and once Jungkook looked up at the older boy, Jimin was smiling at him. Loving the boy's attitude so far.