Chapter 41: Connection

Jungkook smiled as he layed on Jimin's chest. For once he finally felt a connection between him and the older man. Even if it was just a lost bet, Jungkook's heart still skipped a beat for Jimin. The way he kissed him through it all, the way asked him if he enjoyed it and the way they ended it all.

             Jimin was staring up at the ceiling with the covers over their lower half of their body. It bothered Jungkook that he didn't know what Jimin thought of the boy now... But he only relied on those words 'I like you' but nothing more. They were considered a couple now, but what more was there to it? Jungkook looked up at Jimin in his arms as he let out a smile.

         "Thank you.." Jungkook whispered as he gazed down at Jimin's chest.

         "Do you really have to thank me? You lost to a bet. I didn't really expect this to happen, However.." Jimin whispered and caressed Jungkook's face. "I don't mind this.."

            Jungkook made a smile as he had his hand placed over the older boy's chest. "Do you really want to do this without betting?" Jungkook wondered, but only watched Jimin shrug.

             "Depends.."

              "Depends? Depends on what?"

              "If I want to do it. Just one day if you are horny and I'm not in the mood, well I guess I won't help." Jimin stated. Making Jungkook rest the side of his head gently on Jimin's chest, hearing his heart pound.

               "But, Jimin... If you are horny... I'll help you. We are a couple right? Did you forget already?" Jungkook inquired, noticing Jimin let out a sigh.

             "I know we're dating, Baby Boy~ I'm not stupid.."

             "But you do like to act like we aren't a couple... Do you see me as a lover or just an opponent?"

             "Were you using that necklace during our intercourse? That's weird... I didn't see it on you." Jimin changed the subject as Jungkook rolled his eyes, taking off the necklace and setting it onto the top of the cabinet.

          "Answer the question, Jimin."

           "Jungkook, I see you as any other person would see their significant other. This is a relationship, I get that. Lover? Of course you are... But at times, I don't know if I should call you that. I don't want you to get too attatch-"

          "Stop with this 'attatched' thing and give me the real reason why you can't say 'love'..."

          "I feel.... Like I'll make you sad.... Isn't that something you don't want in a relationship? Tears and heartbreaks? That's not a good relationship to me.." Jimin claimed. Letting out a sigh while the younger gave him a gaze of confusion like he was trying to solve a puzzle.

           "Oh Jimin, you don't have to feel like that... I know you've felt lonely before, but you don't have to isolate yourself now. You have me now!" Jungkook said with a smile. "I'm already attatched to you, Park Jimin." Jungkook stated raising up one of Jimin's hands to gaze at the deep knife wounds on his wrists, sliced horizontally in red dried crimson blood.

            "Stop looking at it.."

             "When was it...? It looks so recent..."

             "Today in the morning." Jimin responded blankly.

             "Why?"

               "Well? Why not?" Jimin replied. Not much of an answer but Jungkook refused to pressure the man in order to find out what was wrong with him. That would just ruin the moment... Yet, Jungkook couldn't help but to add onto it.

              "When my Father was announced dead, my Mother was going crazy to find a way to save the house, the car, the furniture... I was sad... Really sad.. I did that but I then realized Mother would feel so depressed if I was to go too. I'm all she has left of Father." Jungkook related to Jimin But the older boy just shook his head and turned his body over, making him wrap his arms around Jungkook and hold him close in a hug as the younger smiled feeling Jimin spoon him in a hug.

          "Don't relate to me on this... I'm not proud of it." Said Jimin, cupping Jungkook's face. "Don't worry about me on anything.. All that matters is you.."

          "N-No... No it doesn't, you matter in my life too!"

           "Okay." Jimin replied blankly, closing his eyes to sleep while he turned to face the ceiling just to sleep. "Sleep well..."

          "I'm sorry..."

           "Stop apologizing for nothing. Ugh, I hate that so much..." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook nodded moving in slowly to hug Jimin before he goes to sleep.

             "Can we cuddle? L-Like couples do?" Jungkook requested as Jimin opened his eyes and pulled Jungkook over him and hugged him gently. Not so tightly like before. Jimin moved his hand up Jungkook's hair and softly caressed the boy's brown hair.

           "Is this good enough?"

            "Don't ask me like I forced you.." Jungkook responded with a sigh. "You really are something."

              "I just want you comfortable.." Jimin said, rolling Jungkook's hair back and showing his forehead before leaving a kiss on the center of his forehead. "That's what I like to do... Make you comfortable with me.." Jimin stated. "I like you, Jungkook. You're such a nice boyfriend..."

            "Oh... I-I like you too.." Jungkook responded. He felt a little odd... Expecting to hear words like 'Love' but in order to hear that, he knew he'll have to be patient and not force it into Jimin's head. Jimin seemed to have his own speed when it came to actually being in a relationship... But at times, Jungkook wondered if he himself was the issue all along on why Jimin wasn't very open to love. However, this was how Jimin was with his old relationships before.
____________________________________

           By morning, Jungkook woke up and looked around to see that he was just hugging a pillow and not Jimin. This made Jungkook worry and fear Jimin was trying to hurt himself again! Jungkook was swift to throw on a T-shirt and underwear as he hurried out the bedroom in search of Jimin.

          There was no luck, Jimin wasn't anywhere to be found! Jungkook was worried sick and knew nothing of Jimin's whereabouts. "Jimin... Where are you?!" Jungkook shouted while he checked through every room in the penthouse and eventually the windows to check if Jimin wasn't dangling from the ledge. "N-NOT HERE! W-What if he fell off?!" Jungkook panicked as he looked over the window, not caring if he was too close to falling. He just wanted to check if Jimin really did fall off.

             After a while of checking far below, he realized Jimin must have been at work or off running errands. Jungkook let out a sigh, closing the window and thinking happy thoughts about his boyfriend. Hoping Jimin would come back and spend time with his lover soon.