Chapter 45: Playful

"You love me?!" Jungkook said happily as Jimin nodded and turned his head to look out the window. "You really do!" Jungkook repeated in the same tone and locked his arms around the older man. "I-I love you so much!"

           "Okay... Calm down there, Baby boy I'm not dying." Jimin responded, hearing the younger chuckle.

            "I-I'm sorry... But you make me so happy! Ah, things are going to get much more better now that we are really official! Dates every now and then, cuddles and kisses!" Jungkook responded as Jimin watched his boyfriend tear up from the joy. He too longed for no issues in the relationship and Jimin only tried his best to make it happen.

            "Is that what you desire in this relationship? Kisses... Hugs and long talks? Such a casual answer. Before I met you, most of my old partners only wanted money, sex and alcohol. So I barely payed attention to them at times. Hm... It really is sad now that I look back at it. Just comes to show how much they 'apreciated' me. The world can be so cold at times. I can't even remember the last time I was given such a beautiful gift... Which is you.." Jimin said letting out a chuckle. "I'm getting too romantic."

          "N-No... Please go on! I don't mind. I love it this way!" Jungkook chuckled as he placed both of his hands on Jimin's chest. "We should go out on dates more often, Jimin~"

             "Gambling?"

               "Jimin, that's not a good date! I honestly don't want to see half naked women stripping in the club... It's too much!"

                "Don't look at them. It's just that easy." Jimin added with a laugh looking up at how Jungkook moved his body upwards to rest his head down next to Jimin's neck.

             "But they're always right there!" Jungkook responded, letting out a laugh as Jimin smiled and rolled his hands up Jungkook's neck to pull him close to his face.

              "If I was there, would you still look at them? Eh?" Jimin asked as Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

              "No! Why would I stare at them while I'll rather be looking at you?" Jungkook added as Jimin blushed and looked away. "Blushing?~"

              "Shut up and go to sleep, you talk too much.... Or else I'll make sure you don't sleep tonight~" Jimin said as Jungkook leaned in to the boy, caressing Jimin's chest softly.

             "I don't want to sleep then..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin smirked and leaned his head in closer to kiss the younger's lips. Only then, Jungkook's phone chimed as Jimin detached his lips from Jungkook's and gave his a glare.  

             "You answer that, I'll punish you." Jimin said as Jungkook shook his head with a cute giggle.

               "It's my Mother, it'll be quick." Jungkook said, sitting up on Jimin's lower half of his body, under his pelvis where Jimin's clothed member was just under him. Jungkook held up his phone as Jimin placed his hands behind his back and looked up at Jungkook unlock his phone to read his Mother's text message. Jimin rolled his hands up Jungkook's lap and smirked as he watched Jungkook type in a message.

             "How much do you love me?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook was still texting.

             "Hm?"

             "Baby boy~ listen to me.."

             "Ah, I'm texting my Mother give me a moment." Jungkook said, sending a text as Jimin suddenly grabbed the phone and turned over to read the messages. "Jimin!" Jungkook laughed watching Jimin then try to block the younger from getting the phone. "Hey, my Mother is texting me, Not Jimin!" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin shook his head with a smirk.

           "But Jimin likes this phone~" Jimin giggled as he held up the phone to his face while Jungkook watched in laughter. "Mother, I am doing well, learning more and eating more. I'll send you the money I work for so you can pay the bills with it. Love you." Jimin said as he typed it all down.

              "Stop it, Jimin!" Jungkook chuckled as he watched Jimin tilt his head.

            "Stop? Oh you want me to give her the real reason why you're not going home? Fine. I'll text her about it." Jimin snickered as he teased the younger. "Hello Mother, remember when I said I was going to pursue my studies and send money because of the many opportunities I was given? Well I lied and gambled but instead of money, I bet my whole entire body and life to a gay and handsome prince named Park Jimin! I lost the bet of course and now I'm with this gambler forever. Hope you text back, thanks!" Jimin giggled as he typed it all down. "Want me to send that, Jungkook-ah?"

           "Ugh what do you want?" Jungkook laughed as Jimin smirked erasing the whole message.

          "Well, for starters.." Jimin  said, switching the phone off and setting it aside as he sat up to pull Jungkook back onto the floor, giggling and kissing him sweetly.

             "I knew this is what you wanted~" Jungkook whispered to the older man. Jimin then pressed Jungkook's back against the pillow as he kissed him softly, intertwining his hands with the younger and letting out a giggle while he looked down at Jungkook's lips, closing his eyes before kissing Jungkook repeatedly.

             "I'm not going all the way tonight~ don't worry about it... I just want to kiss you under stars, even if we're not outside." Jimin added, shooting his hands up Jungkook's shirt and kissing him softly.

            "First you take my phone away, threaten me and now you're teasing me? Oh Jimin~" Jungkook laughed while his lover looked down at him, gently rubbing the younger's chest.

             "I'm too tired today.. Maybe later on this week. I'm not very active like I was before." Jimin added making Jungkook start to laugh as Jimin intertwined hands together again with Jungkook. "Did I say something funny?~"

            "Jimin, you sound like an old man now~" Jungkook replied. "Maybe I should brew you some prune tea~" Jungkook started to tease Jimin as the older gripped onto Jungkook's nipples. "A-AH!

           "I'm not old, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin chuckled, rubbing his index finger around Jungkook's nipple under his shirt. "Should I punish you for disrespecting me? I hate it when you do this to me~" Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear, making the younger shake his head and laugh.

          "Jimin~ take it easy." Jungkook replied placing his hands on Jimin's arms and softly pulling them out of his shirt to have the older man lay down on him.

           "Fine then... Don't complain if I kiss you too much, Bunny boy." Jimin added, kissing Jungkook's neck, leading to his jaw line. "Mm, Jungkook-ah..."

           "C-Calm down, I just want to sleep in your arms!" Jungkook laughed making Jimin quickly press Jungkook's hands above his head and kissed the younger's neck softly.

            "Who says I was going far?" Jimin chuckled, undoing the buttons on his dress shirt and staring down at Jungkook to drag one of the younger's hands down his perfect abs softly.

          "J-Jimin..." Jungkook whispered, already becoming whipped by touching Jimin's soft skin and well muscled and firm abs. It wasn't everyday Jungkook would have an opportunity of touching Jimin without having to accidentally touch him through sex.

            "You look so worried~ I'm not going to touch you tonight, Jungkook-ah." Jimin assured placing his hand over Jungkook's that was resting on the older's abs. "Why would I hurt you by holding you down and fucking you against your own will? You obviously said you didn't want to." Jimin said and those words alone made Jungkook smile, knowing Jimin had his limits and well respects when it came to all of this.