Chapter 60: The slightest doubt

"You... Honestly think I would ask you for anything? You're out of your mind. I want nothing to do with you. I know how you like to play, how you like to joke around and do something stupid. I know everything about you, Sungko. Jungkook is mine and I wouldn't ever trade him for anything else... That I promise." Jimin stated as he wrote down his information to be contacted by the store when the rings are ready.

            "So, you really did fall in love, did you? I always wondered how it would look if you were to love someone... Never thought you'd have it in you." Yuzo stated as he placed one hand on his hip. "Oh Jimin, you are way to complex for me... Don't you love a good gambling? You used to be into this... Now? You're just as soft as your lover. Both of you are weak. Not wanting to take up a challenge. Somehow... I wonder how you played against others and win out of all of them. Are you a fraud?"

             "Shut up... Leave me alone and I won't bother you. You don't want me to go too far and bring up your days of cheating in Poker, do you?" Jimin wondered and rolled his eyes, beginning to think in his head. "It's like he's trying to lure me in to play Jungkook off in Poker. There's no way I would bet Jungkook off without telling him..." Jimin thought.

            "Well played, Ace."

            "Stop calling me Ace! I'm not yours!" Jimin raised his voice resulting in a few stares and elders gawking.

            "Hey Jimin... Are you sure Jungkook loves you and not just your wallet? Just like your past relationships... They only 'loved' you for the pleasure and the money you had in you." Yuzo added, Making Jimin stay silent and think of it.

           "Stop trying to get in my head..."

            "Not even going to deny it? Mhmm... Okay. Just don't say I didn't warn you about it. This is nothing but a big replay button... You'll end up hurt because he'll want you for the money. Of course, I'm just stating facts. From what Zozo told me, you won him and the next time you come back with him to the club, Jungkook already wants a ring." Sungko whispered with a smirk. It was like this sly wolf was trying to get through Jimin's mind but all that caused Jimin to feel was nothing but frustration.

            "Even if he felt that way... It comes to show that I still love him more than I'll ever loved you." Jimin shot back as Yuzo began to chuckle.

             "Ah, I live for your comebacks on me. It's so hysterical.. Anyways, I'll leave you alone since my Mother needs a new bracelet. Just a random silver one with charms seem so plain. I'll get her a golden one now. Atleast I know she doesn't love me for the money I make." Yuzo said and winked at Jimin as he walked up to a clear glass case to pick out something he had to get for his Mother as in said before. Jimin rolled his eyes and glared at the boy ordering a bracelet for his Mother. Just the thought of this man trying to win Jungkook over, sickened Jimin.

          Jimin left with a receipt of his purchase and climbed into the car to head back to Jungkook. Jimin sat down and began to think on what would be the real reason Yuzo would want a Poker round? Not that he only wanted Jungkook, but... There was something more. Knowing that Yuzo only knew Jungkook by his last name showed alot.  He called Jungkook like he was some type of special species. 'Jeon' That's all Yuzo called Jungkook by and never by his first name.

           Jimin soon arrived to the building and took the elevator up to his penthouse as he made sure he tucked in the receipt in his pocket to hide it from Jungkook. Jimin pushed in the passcode yet had a blank face after confronting Yuzo. "What would happen if Jungkook is taken from me... Kidnapped by that idiot?" Jimin worried for his lover. Only then he began to feel the weight of the world drop onto his shoulders and butterflies in his stomach just fearing Jungkook being taken away. "He wants me to bet off Jungkook? What the fuck does he think this is?! Jungkook isn't some random watch to bet away, he's much more than that." Jimin stated letting out a sigh.

           The elevator doors opened and Jungkook was sitting on the couch staring blankly at the elevator. As soon as there was a sound of the elevator ding, Jungkook's tired face lit up. Jimin looked up to see Jungkook already have bags forming under his eyes from staying up and waiting for his lover. "You're back!"

           "Ah, Jungkook! Why aren't you asleep?" Jimin wondered making the younger smile and stand up.

           "I was waiting for you." Jungkook said, walking up to the older. "So we can atleast sleep together." Jungkook then let out a laugh and looked at Jimin, tilting his head. "I can't sleep without you." Jungkook added. Jimin chuckled and placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

          "Shut up, you were just fine before I left." Jimin mentioned making Jungkook laugh.

           "It's just the thought that counts~" Jungkook added. Jimin then placed his arm around his lover and they walked to the bedroom. Jimin had that slight doubt in his head where he questioned how did Jungkook fall in love with him? At first, Jimin was very closed off and would never talk to Jungkook everyday he was there, how could he have fallen in love? This made Jimin wonder if it really was for the money and pleasure...

         In bed, Jimin layed down with Jungkook as the younger had his arms wrapped around Jimin while the older was just laying on the boy awake. Jungkook was already close to sleeping while Jimin was fighting his own battles in his head, hesitating to ask his boyfriend what was the real reason Jungkook fell in love. Jimin then got himself together and cleared his throat to singal he was going to speak, grabbing Jungkook's attention. The boy was fully awake now.

          "Jungkook... Just a random question popped up in my head..." Jimin mentioned to the younger as Jungkook looked at his lover in the eyes while his glistening eyes shined under the moonlight gleaming through the dark room curtains.

          "What is it?" Jungkook wondered curiously as Jimin pressed his forehead down on the younger's chest.

         "Jungkook.... What was the real reason you fell in love with me? I know you were trapped here... Had no way of talking to me... So I can't help but to grow curious." Jimin claimed as Jungkook stared at Jimin. Waiting for him to finish so he can answer. "Do you love me because I was paying you for just staying here... and because... I pleasure you?"

             "What?!" Jungkook asked almost in shock. "Jimin! No! I love you because.. Out of everything... I wanted to be here for you. I wanted to help you, show you how wonderful it is to love and of course.... You are such a charming gentleman. I can't really see why no one has ever loved you the right way... Treat you how everyone else in a relationship should feel. Appreciated...respected and of course loved." Jungkook stated, making Jimin smile from his blank expression and hug Jungkook tightly.

       Not exchanging any words but a powerful and affectionate embrace. Letting his actions speak louder than his own words to show he loved Jungkook the same way.