Chapter 70: It gets worst

Later on the day, Hoseok walked into the house, finding out that the door was completely open... How odd. Hoseok stepped into the house with caution as he heard nothing but the drops of water fall from the sink in the kitchen. "Who's in here?" Hoseok called out. Secretly scared for his life as he walked up to Jungkook's old room to spot the younger in bed with his eyes puffy and his breathing unsteady.

        "Jungkook... Are you okay?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook moved his eyes to lock at Hoseok. Motionless. Suddenly, the bed sheets had slightly red blood stains, causing Hoseok to quickly yank the bed sheets. Across Jungkook's upper arm, was a cut of red blood that poured from his arm. Jungkook harmed himself over the depression that suddenly came at him.

          "Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, believing it was Jimin at first but then he blinked again and noticed it was Hoseok, quickly running to the Mother's room to retrieve some bandages and other necessities to heal Jungkook's cut. "N-No..." Jungkook whispered, cupping his wound as Hoseok came running back with a small first aid kit.

         "Keep your hand away from the cut, Jungkook!" Hoseok worried as Jungkook sat up and placed his hand down. Revealing blood on his wrist aswell. "J-Jungkook.. What is the meaning of this?" Hoseok asked feeling worried and scared for Jungkook as he opened the first aid kit and began to tend to the wounds. Taking out a wet alcohol towelette to aid Jungkook's cuts.

          "I hate myself... I-I harmed someone... Someone who deserved it but now I feel like a jerk. I went too far and now I'm just as bad as him.." Jungkook whispered to himself as Hoseok placed the towelette down on Jungkook's cut and making him hiss and look down at the dry blood Hoseok wiped away.

          "Jimin? Ah, what did you do to him?" Hoseok asked. "You can tell me.."

           "I broke something valuable to him.. Something that money couldn't buy. I told him he was a disgusting mess.. I told him to never bother me at all and basically telling him never to cross paths with me again. 'How can I love someone like you?' I told him... And now... I feel like I went too far. He must be in tears... Missing me every second." Jungkook whispered as Hoseok noticed Jungkook had on a yellow sweater. It didn't seem like the type of clothes Jungkook would wear.

          "You're wearing his sweater..?" Hoseok wondered as Jungkook nodded, having no more tears left to cry now.

           "I couldn't leave his place without keeping something to remember him. Remember his scent..." Jungkook added as Hoseok rolled a bandage around the boy's upper arm. Luckily Jungkook had the sleeve rolled up when he did it. Just so the sweater wouldn't be stained. "I-I miss him, Hoseok..."

           "Why did you leave him?"

            "He wasn't who I thought he was.... R-Right when I was going to come out to Mother... He turned out to be someone completely different. An alien to my eyes..." Jungkook whispered and gazed at Hoseok, who was focusing on the fixing the bandages on the wound.

           "Have you been drinking?" Hoseok wondered. Pointing out Jungkook's scent on Jimin's sweater.

          "No... That was how Jimin used to smell. He would drink daily... I remember when he fell ill... When he needed me the most and longed for me... I did too.. But now, everything is different now." Jungkook said in a glum tone.

           "Why don't... You talk to him?"

           "I just can't keep letting him back in. As much as I need him and he needs me... It's wrong to love him after what he did. It's too horrible to the point where I can't even mention it."

          "That's how bad it is?" Hoseok wondered. Jungkook nodded in response and finally letting out tears. A headache stirred in his head and he can feel the tears slide down his eyes.

           "H-Hoseok, I want him back..." Jungkook weeped. Hoseok alone didn't understand the battle of doubting and accepting in Jungkook's head. But he knew Jungkook wanted his lover. That was as big as any doubt the boy said.

           "Give it some time..." Hoseok stated, rolling down the yellow sleeve of Jungkook's sweater and then tending to the younger's wrist on the other hand. "Soon you'll know what to do or say. Now, give it a while so things would settle down."

           "Y-You're right... But... What if Jimin kills himself?" Jungkook questioned as Hoseok was a bit set back by that assumption.

            "Don't say that..."

             "I know what he's capable of doing... The first week I was with him. He wanted nothing more to die. He would cut, drink, cry and repeat that every day..." Jungkook sighed and allowed Hoseok to apply the alcohol again onto his wrists he slit from the depression that came after him.

          "He'll be alright... I know he will. If he still loves you... He wouldn't leave you. Leave you in this world alone. He loves you too much to send you into depression like this." Hoseok added making Jungkook let out a smile after a whole day of dark and grey skies. "I think.. Right now as we speak, he must be trying to fix this issue!"

          " Oh! I... Made sure I also brought the thing I broke from him... Hoping I could fix it." Jungkook mentioned. As soon as Hoseok finished wrapping the bandage around Jungkook's wrist, the boy stood up, rolling his sleeve down as he opened up his luggage to take out a big blue sweater. It seemed as if Jungkook wrapped it around something valuable. 

          Hoseok tilted his head as Jungkook unfolded the sweater and took out a plastic bag with the crushed saphire, chain and base of the necklace. There was big chuncks of the gem leading to a chance of it being repaired. "Are you... Going to fix it?" The younger's friend questioned.

           "Yes." Jungkook replied as Hoseok chuckled.

           "Why don't you have someone do it for you? This could take forever and you'll never get it done!"

            "Well, I have to try. You may not have realized it but, I'm very good at what ever I do." Jungkook gloated as he looked at the gem. "It's like a big puzzle I could put back together. But, I'll do it with love." Jungkook stated while Hoseok smiled.

           "I know you can do anything. That's part of who you are! Competitive." Hoseok laughed and layed back on the bed. "I guess I have to move out of this room and this house since you're back.."

           "Mm... No you don't." Jungkook responded, walking up to his desk and setting down the plastic bag with the shattered pieces on the table gently before pulling up a chair and turning on his desk lamp.

           "Yes I do. You told me to stay here and take care of your Mother while you were gone. Now that you're back, I should leave."

            "Ah, Hoseok this house is just too big for just two people. You could stay here.. Live with us. I know you love it here. But please don't 'clap' in the middle of the night. I don't want to go deaf!" Jungkook joked, causing Hoseok to throw a pillow at Jungkook.

          "I'll have you know, I haven't done that in a while now!" Hoseok mentioned while Jungkook kept laughing as he examined the pieces of the gem. Thinking of Jimin.

          The boy knew if he was going to get it done in time, he would atleast have to fix it quickly but gently and delicately as possible to hand it back to Jimin. That's if Jimin would want to see Jungkook after all those things he said and did to the older man.