Chapter 50: The Fox's prey

"I won't go easy on you~" Jimin added as he sat down, pulling his hand away from the shake as Jimin was sitting with a smirk. "Start." Jimin demanded as Jungkook started to pass out the hand of cards, making sure he shuffled it. Jungkook set up the Poker chips and the board where the cards will be shown.

            Jimin recieved his hand of cards as he let out a smile before he looked at his cards. "Don't think I'll go easy on you because of your little, cute small bet to the blind..." Jimin added as Jungkook tilted his head.

            "I think I have a good feeling about this one. You better be thinking of what ring I will get." Jungkook said with such a big smile, excited to play as Jungkook looked at his cards and set the two hole cards down with a blank face now. Getting into his game face for the game.

             Jimin was locking eye contact with the younger, staring at Jungkook like the boy was the dartboard and his eyes alone were the sharp tips of a dart. Tearing right through Jungkook with his glare. Jimin was into the game, he didn't bother to blink while he payed attention to Jungkook. Having no tell on his emotions.

            "Jimin... You-"

             "Do you really want to marry me?" Jimin asked as he looked down at his hand of cards.

           "Well? Why not?"

           "Don't you think it's too soon to think about such a huge commitment like that, Jungkook?" Jimin said. Looking up at Jungkook again. "Boy, what are you playing at?"

             "All I'm saying is it's never too late for promises." Jungkook replied as he can hear a few of the women there awe at the couple talking over the blind they made.

            "I hate promises... I never keep them." Jimin responded, placing down a card to play as his eyes gazed down to his two hole cards that were faced down onto the table. Waiting to be pulled out for 'Showdown'

           "You can keep the promises... It doesn't hurt to try. Besides, you're already keeping your promise on the medications. It doesn't hurt to atleast keep it for us.... That won't hurt now will it?" Jungkook replied. "You don't have to marry me instantly. Just promise me it... Maybe if we are still close to eachother like this in a few years, we can finally get married."

           "Such a big imagination... Big plans and happy thoughts. I envy you, Jungkook." Jimin added, looking up at Jungkook. "How could you be so happy over everything like this?"

              "You make me happy you idiot." Jungkook responded as the people around them was whistling and still at awe from the words they told eachother. The people here didn't really think Jungkook and Jimin was a couple, but now they were able to verify it for being there themselves to watch it all unfold.

          After a while into the game, Jungkook noticed after Jimin would play a card, he had this habit of staring at Jungkook. Giving him a glare, yet this was how he focused. Jungkook was already blushing but he knew this was Jimin's tactic to throw him off and accidentally give off his cards. Jungkook couldn't handle the constant needles against his face as he quickly looked up to the older staring at him from across the table.

              "Jimin... You look at me like you are going to kill me.." Jungkook added. "Stop looking at me like that."

              Jimin then kept his stare, playing out his cards with no pity. He was going to win and he knew it. "Funny."

              "What could be possibly funny in a game of Poker?" Jungkook wondered, trying not to smile at Jimin's seducing stares.

          "It's funny how you are telling me to stop while the other night you just couldn't keep your hands off of me. Moaning for more in my bed." Jimin said with a sly tone to his voice, making it sound like he was just desperately longing to smile through those words.

             Everyone around the couple let out laughs as they looked at Jungkook to see what he had to shoot back at Jimin. Jungkook took a moment, holding a Poker chip in his hand as he kept his gaze at Jimin. Not wanting to break away until he knew he had this game in the bag and successfully tossed Jimin out of focus.

             "Bringing up sex? Alright... the only thing funny was that night when you started to fuck me. For a good minute, I could have sworn you were fingering me... But turns out it was just your.." Jungkook then trailed off as he looked down at Jimin's body to signal he was talking about Jimin's dick size.

            "WOOOAAH!!" Shouted the men around the two as Jimin tilted his head.

             "But your whimpering and mewling moans said otherwise~" Jimin shot back, making Jungkook want to let out a laugh. Yet he kept his blank expression through the talk. "What...no words left to say, Baby boy?" Jimin teased almost in a coo, pulling his focus away from Jungkook to pay attention to the game.

          "You really want to distract me... But I know I'll be winning. I have a feeling I will win."

          "Yeah either the feeling of winning or it was just me who went to hard on you the other night, Jungkook." Jimin added making the people laugh.

          "No... I think it's just your cooking. Maybe we'll wait and see when it jumps back out. But I'll let you know, Love." Jungkook retorted, making Jimin silent and blankly stare at his cards throughout the game. "Just seeing you grow silent and no longer talking makes me feel like I've already won. Wouldn't you all say so too?" Jungkook asked the people as the guys standing by Jungkook's side was already cheering him on.

            "So disrespectful... You may win at this clever wordplay and tease me here, but I'll be the one showing you what a good tease is~" Jimin came back at Jungkook making the younger tilt his head.

           "Mm...You know... I never asked but, how did you ever get my number, Jimin? Thought you were as cold as they told me but you really are soft for me."

           "That's something I don't mind telling, Baby Boy. I had my driver track down your information. It was enough for you to finally come to me in my open arms. Like a fox feasting on it's prey." Jimin responded with his words that astounded Jungkook. But it wasn't enough to throw Jungkook off.

          This time, Jungkook knew the Fox's tactics and he knew now not to lose to Jimin by not letting the distractions in on his head. Jungkook was already wrapping this game up to a 'showdown' soon and it was obvious he had the game in the bag. All that was left now, was to make sure Jimin wasn't going to pull off any other cards from up his sleeve.