Chapter 47: Speculations

Later on, Jimin was looking at his reflection in his bedroom. Sitting down on his bed while he stared at himself blankly and silently. Jungkook was in the bath getting ready for tonight where they were going to head out to the club and play poker against others. Yet, Jimin was just sitting and gazing at himself.

            "I don't deserve him... He's too sweet for someone like me.. What does he see in me?! M-Maybe he still has yet to figure out what I've been hiding all this time." Jimin whispered, looking back to see the saphire necklace just sitting there on the bedside cabinet. "H-He doesn't know what I've done!" Jimin added as he tightened his eyes shut. "I-I can already imagine telling him... Telling him what I've done. What sin I did. Jungkook is such a sweet boy... I can't hurt him... Not when he's the only one that loves me-"

            "Jimin! Who are you talking to?" Jungkook asked walking out of the bathroom with a white bathrobe while he was drying his hair with a smaller blue towel. Jungkook's hair was damp as his face was cleaned with the face mask he used in the bath. "Hm?"

             "Just... Speaking to myself. Is there something wrong with that?" Jimin asked standing up to face the younger, walking up to Jungkook as he gave him such a dominant stare.

            "Why do you always think I'm picking a fight with you?~" Jungkook said into a whisper now that Jimin was practically pressing his nose against Jungkook's. "You always want to start something with me~"

             "I like teasing you, Baby Boy~"

              "Why do you call me either that or Bunny boy?"

             "Well? You look like a baby and a Bunny~" Jimin answered placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and gazing down at the younger's bare chest inbetween the robe. "My Bunny~" Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkook's cheek softly.

           "Can't you wait until I put on some clothes?~ you only want to kiss me like this when I can get easily hard." Jungkook whispered as Jimin smirked and sat down on the bed, moving away from Jungkook.

             "Alright then, go on. Change. I'll be here so we can go out to the club later." Jimin assured, looking at Jungkook and tilting his head with a smile. "You're so shy, don't you want to show me how you look without the robe?"

               "I'm not so sure... You might want to do something to me~" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin placed his hands down on the bed to support himself up.

            "Why don't we play a little bit before we go on our date~ it won't take long and I won't go rough this time.. You'll be able to walk~"

            "Hmm... How about after we go gambling? Right now, I just want to put on some clothes. You'll have to wait until later on tonight~ be patient, Love~"

            "Suddenly you think you own me... That's adorable." Jimin chuckled as the younger walked up to Jimin and allowed Jimin to pull him close into a kiss. "You better not be a naughty boy tonight~ don't make me want to pull you out of the Poker room to discipline you.." 

             "Get out of my room, Jimin~" Jungkook chuckled in a tease as Jimin suddenly pinned Jungkook against the bed, pinning the boy and letting out a smile as he leaned in to kiss Jungkook's neck softly.

            "Telling me what to do now? Oh Jungkook... Just wait until tonight. I promise you you'll be screaming for me."

             "Get out~"

              "I'll remember this, Baby Boy~" Jimin whispered seductively to Jungkook's ear and layed back on the bed to look up as Jungkook stood up to change into some clothes for the date.

            "And you're still here?"

             "It is our room and I did see your body before..." Jimin chuckled as the younger smiled and retrieved his clothes from the dresser.

             "Don't look at me then, pervert." Jungkook laughed as Jimin was leaning back on the bed with a smirk.

               "I won't~" Jimin assured but of course it was like he kept his fingers crossed.

               Jungkook then slipped on his underwear as he still wore his robe over his body. Causing Jimin to let out a laugh. "What?" Jungkook asked turning to the man.

              "You really don't want to show yourself to me?~ That's perfectly fine... I'll remember that too." Jimin said. Jungkook then took off his robe just showing his black underwear on. "Lame."

           "S-Shut up you pervert!" Jungkook laughed as he set the robe down and began to change into his clothes. "You can only see me tonight then..." Jungkook mentioned. But then his smile then faded as he looked down at the bathrobe. "Hey...Jimin, can I ask you something? This is serious and I can't stop thinking about it."

            "Go ahead." Jimin answered, watching Jungkook change into black skinny pants, a white shirt and black socks.

           "When I told you about my Father's death... You started to cry. What was the relationship between you two?" Jungkook asked as he turned to face the older. Giving him a jealous glare.

           "R-Relationship? What?!" Jimin asked in disbelief, did Jungkook really believe Jimin and his father had a relationship?

            "You... Cried when I told you he died, did you love him? Not me? Is that why you want me here? In fact, what is the real reason why you have me here?"

           "I... Had no relationship with your father, Jeon Jungkook.. I can't believe you would think like that!"

            "Then why were you so close to him?" Jungkook kept throwing questions at Jimin, making the older let out a scoff and look up at Jungkook.

             "Just because I was close to him does NOT mean I loved him that way. I-I thought of him as a Father... He was like the Father I always wanted... Worried about me and the other guys in the club. Checking us in on not to drink so much, reminding us to go home safely, telling us our life is special and not try to waste it away in the club. He had his purposes there and we supported him." Jimin confessed.

            Only then, a tear escaped Jungkook's eyes and that was enough to make the older let out a sigh. "So... You really didn't love him that way?"

            "Of course not! He meant alot to the many guys at the club. He was like a Father to us all.. But one day, I don't know what happened to him... Now, I know he died and all it does is just add onto my depression. W-Why couldn't I be there on that day to make sure he was safe?" Jimin said out of regret that filled him. No one knew what happened that day, not even the guards at the club. "I have you here because... Well.. I was lonely that day and thought maybe I needed someone new... Someone who would care about me and I got what I wanted."

             "I see...I believe you... I too get upset.... but I guess there was no way he could have cheated death. I-I'm really sorry about accusing you of loving my own Father in that way." Jungkook said in embarrassment as Jimin sat up to hold his arms out and hug Jungkook.

            Jungkook was in tears as he hugged the man, hating to remember that his sweet Father was taken away one night and announced missing soon after. But his family knew Mr. Jeon was gone for good. Jimin hugged Jungkook as he was blankly looking out to the ceiling, hugging his lover with no emotion as Jungkook was tearing up and sobbing.

                 "Shhh.... Shh.... Cry on me as much as you want..." Jimin stated as Jungkook nodded and hugged Jimin tightly for comfort. Jungkook already speculated his father would be dead so it was only fair that he would have to move on eventually, but why was it so hard for the younger to do so? All those years he spent with his Father finally came down on him and all he could do was cry about it and remember Mr. Jeon's kind words he would tell him.

          Jungkook was expecting to hear Jimin crying too but the older was just hugging Jungkook softly, not tearing up once but just sitting there blankly. This alone made Jungkook think that maybe Jimin was just trying to be the strong one here even if he wanted to cry too. Yet the man's blank expressions said nothing as always which sent mixed signals towards Jungkook.