Chapter 34: The perfect bet

Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes silently during the card ride. There was that tension he enjoyed feeling. Yet this only confused him even more since Jimin only mentioned that he wasn't ever going to try and get close to the younger. But here he was, gazing into his eyes like he longed for Jungkook's love. Jungkook had this feeling deep down that Jimin was lonely, he would get confused, and would act differently towards others like an introvert.

          It wasn't tough for Jungkook to understand. He knew more about Jimin everyday and started to think that he had more secrets behind his behavior. Even if it still seemed Jimin told pretty much everything about the early  struggles of his life. Jungkook knew that if Jimin saw him as a close and trustworthy friend, he would know by now. Alas, Jimin still kept it from his so called 'Friend'.

            Jungkook averted his eyes but then Jimin only pointed the younger's head back to face him. Reuniting eye contact once more. "Why... Why do you do this alot..? Friends never look at eachother like this.." Jungkook mentioned but it seemed like Jimin didn't care. His aura changed from careless and selfish to caring and possessive in seconds!

         "Now I can't even look at you? You are ny date so I guess I do have an advantage." Jimin replied with a charming smile. He knew what he was doing and it confused him too. At times Jimin would toss away his actions as what friends would do, but staring at eachother like he was falling in love did not display friendship. It was love and Jimin knew it.

           "Friends don't hold eachother this close." Jungkook added, placing Jimin's hands down from cupping his face and turning to face away.

           "I-I know that!" Jimin responded and turned to the window and sighed. Gazing out while his face turned red as he thought back at how he stared into Jungkook's eyes like that. He felt something he never thought he would feel... And that was the fact that he knew he was in love with Jungkook. There was no way of stopping that feeling now.

           As soon as they arrived to the restaurant, Jungkook was walking inside with Jimin by his side. He wanted to hold his hand but knew that would be too much of a relationship act than a friendship act Jimin was desperate to keep. Without realizing it, Jungkook walked into the job he was trying to get before and noticed the manager was gazing right at him.

           Jimin ordered a private room as Jungkook tried to avoid the employer that wanted him to work there, but Jungkook never returned the forum because he was always at the penthouse. Jimin turned his head to Jungkook and grabbed the shy boy's hand to make him follow. As soon as they were given a room, the room had two red couches facing eachother, a wide and long dark table, menus over them and candles on opposite tables on the side of the room that also had napkins, extra chopsticks, forks and spoons for the costumers.

           Jimin sat down on his side of the couches as Jungkook sat down on the other couch, facing Jimin and gazing up at him. "Anything wrong?" Jimin asked opening the menu up as Jungkook did the same quickly.

          "I was given an opportunity to work here.. However, I didn't respond and the manager gave me a stare like she longed to ask why I didn't take it."

          "Oh I understand. But you won't. I can assure you that." Jimin replied while the boy tilted his head.

          "Why not?" Jungkook asked looking through the soups and cuisines in the menu with grilled chicken or steak. "You say I'm allowed to come and go since you don't fear me leaving forever. I'll return to you, Jimin."

             "Mmhm.. Of course you would... But what I like to see when I get home is you waiting for me. It just makes my day." Jimin chuckled as Jungkook smiled and turned the page of his menu.

            "You see me more than a friend and I know it. Why do we have to play this game?" Jungkook questioned, expecting to get a direct answer... But all he received was a shrug while Jimin set his menu down and pointed to a steak meal with wine. Changing the subject.

           "Can I... Drink atleast wine? I haven't drank alcohol in a while..." Jimin asked as Jungkook looked at menu and back at Jimin.

           "Well... If you do, then I guess it's only fair I can play Poker again."

           "We'll go to a club later on this week to gamble!" Jimin said quickly as Jungkook smiled in return.

           "All to drink wine? Oh Jimin you really do have a big problem." Jungkook chuckled but Jimin tilted his head raising his eyebrows, waiting for an answer. "If you order wine, we go gambling. Okay?"

             "Doesn't sound so bad to me. Even if we are trying to seperate ourselves from our ugly addictions. I love those things more than anything. Gambling and drinking." Jimin whispered. Jungkook then layed back on the couch, gazing at Jimin.

           "Fine then. Only because I just... Really can't take in how long I have to wait in order to play." Jungkook claimed.

           "No worries... Maybe when we get home, after doing some college classrs, I can help you practice on Poker. You haven't played in a long time so let's not lose when we get back to the club. Okay?" Jimin responded, placing his hand on the center of the table as he desired to hold Jungkook's hand over it. No longer paying attention to the menu since he alteady had what he wanted to order.

           "Maybe.. We can do our own little match." Jungkook proposed as Jimin let out a smirk.

           "Is that so? What would you like to bet with me, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as Jungkook took a moment to think. "Why don't we try something without money?"

             "Without money..." Jungkook thought and gazed up at Jimin. "I don't know what I'll bet with you... Perhaps a kiss?" Jungkook teased while Jimin laughed and shook his head. "Ah, I'll have to think on what I'll give in for you. But, what will you give in for me?"

          "That depends.. What level is your offer. If you want to win my love, you'll get it and I'll give into you. I'll love you." Jimin whispered to the younger. "I have no issues on that one. Maybe if you want to date for a week, I'll do it or even want me to let you work... You can do it." Jimin added. This gave Jungkook ideas on what he wanted deep down.

            "If I decided... You can kiss me... a-and make me feel wanted, what would be your side of the bet?" Jungkook asked, giving in an example. Wanting to see what Jimin meant by 'betting on the same level'.

            "Then, if that's your level.. Then my bet would have to be... That you have to let me touch you. Not in a friendly way, not in a stranger way either. You'll have to give up your virginity to me. But don't worry, I'll be gentle." Jimin responded and this made Jungkook's eyes widened.

          It was only an example but of course, Jungkook could only imagine taking in such a challenge against Jimin. When it came to gambling, Jungkook was cocky and would take on such huge bets against others thinking he will win and the sound of Jimin proposing the example of his bet was enough to make Jungkook know what he had in mind for their own little match.