Chapter 11: A-game

Jungkook watched the game as Jimin stood next to him, awaiting his turn to play against other's as Jimin held his hands folded, gazing at Jungkook from the corner of his eye time to time. Jimin kept focusing on Jungkook the whole time but played it off like he was waiting for the next game of Poker.

            By the time a spot opened up for the game, Jimin joined a group of five players to play Poker as Jungkook sat down, waiting to play along with Jimin. Only then, Jimin gazed up at the younger and smirked. "Jungkook, waiting to play with me?" Jimin wondered as the younger nodded, hearing the player's whistle and make perverted smiles to try and show that he wanted Jimin. Jimin tilted his head and raised a brow as Jungkook chuckled and gazed down at his watch.

          "I'd rather wait and kick your ass instead." Jungkook added. Jimin then smiled and looked down.

           "You'll regret that... I'll save you for last." Jimin replied and focused on the game right after. Jungkook watched Jimin's movements and smart moves he pulled. The blank expression on his face was still and Jungkook was amazed on how good Jimin didn't show. It was obvious the gambler has been doing this for years to actually become such a pro at it.

             With each round, the blind recieved high amounts of money as a reward to the winner which would obviously be Jimin. By now, it was no secret Jimin would win. He was too good at it that barely anyone wanted to play with him. But only Jungkook. Jimin gazed up at Jungkook towards 'Showdown' just to give him a thought of how close he was coming to win this round.

            "Am I the only one who can beat this guy? These people really don't know how to play or maybe they could just be drunk. Ah, not the best condition to play..." Jungkook thought to himself. Eventually, the game was reaching it's end with 'showdown' where every player revealed their cards to find the winning hands. By there, it was obvious Jimin won so he layed back on the chair and let out a chuckle as he pulled his earnings in.

         "Jimin, you are too tough to go up against!" claimed one of the gamblers as Jimin shrugged.

           "Who told you all to drink before playing?" Jimin asked as the same guy stayed on his seat to play. "Again?" Jimin asked with a chuckle. "You should play with others if I'm unbeatable!"

           "If two people can beat you at this game, I want to be the third!" The man added, making Jungkook grow interested. Suddenly, he longed to know who else beat Jimin in Poker. Apparently, everyone around the boy knew but not Jungkook. This only made him curious enough to think up of a way he should ask during his one on one round with Jimin.

             "Alright, let's do this again. Good luck.... You're going to need all of it." Jimin told the man as the same players joined in again, adding into the blind too.

            "Jimin, you really are something else." called out a woman from the side as she was smoking with her lover putting his arm around her.

           "All part of the game." Jimin responded as they passed out the Poker chips and the seven cards to each player until the game began. Jungkook let out a sigh as he watched another game. By now, he was getting impatient and only wanted to get Jimin's attention. However, he didn't understand why he was so desperate for it though.

         Jungkook got up and walked outside to wait as Jimin gazed up to see Jungkook leave. This only made Jimin nearly give off an emotion to the current players at the table. But of course, he tried his best not to focus on Jungkook suddenly getting up to walk out. "Ugh....Can't he learn to be a good patient little boy? Now after this round I need to go find him through those crowds of strippers and drunk men.." Jimin said in his head as he tried his best not to make any emotions at the table.

             After a while, Jungkook was standing by the corner on his phone, reading over messages he sent to Jimin. The younger only did this to keep himself busy while he waited. Unaware that Jimin despised that from him. Eventually, a man walked out of the room to call in Jungkook as the younger followed in.

           Jimin was already setting up the next game to go one on one with Jungkook now and once Jungkook stepped in, Jimin looked up with a smile that crept on his face. "Already want to escape?" Jimin asked as the people around them were watching the two throw constant comments at eachother.

            "Why should I escape and let a small baby win?" Jungkook talked back. Chuckling and sitting down on a seat infront of Jimin. "Besides.. You went so far to find my number and tell me to show up with my A-game and a strong gut to take shots with you~" Jungkook added as people around them started to laugh as Jimin's eyes widened and blinked while he kept his glare at Jungkook.

             "I see... Maybe you were just jealous I wasn't giving you any of my attention while I was playing, do you love me, Jungkook?" Jimin teased, making Jungkook grow silent and Jimin knew he got him there.

             "Attention? The only one who needs attention here is you. Still can't believe toddlers are allowed to play! Jimin, this is Poker.. Not Pokémon." Jungkook said, making Jimin chuckle.

          "Enough. Let's set up the blind, however... I want to try something different here~" Jimin claimed as everyone got interested. Including Jungkook.

          "What is it?" Jungkook questioned, gazing down at the deck of cards that were being distributed along with the few  cards being set up at the board, Poker chips and space for the blind. In Jungkook's mind, he still thought the two were just going to add in the ammounts of wons to play for. But he was wrong. Jimin longed for something else.

            "Instead of a blind... Let's do this." Jimin then smiled as he sat up and folded his hands on the table, pressing his body forward while Jungkook watched. "If you win... You get what you want."

            "Ah, don't try to be sly with me. What would you get if you win?"

            "Listen, Bunny Boy.. Because I'm not going to repeat myself." Jimin claimed with a smile. "If I win... I get what I want and what I want is you, not the necklace. But you. You'll have no choice but to give yourself in to me and that's all. Plus that watch. You can get anything you want from me, but that's only if you win... Deal?" Jimin proposed the idea to Jungkook while everything around them went silent as Jungkook watched Jimin pull out his hand above the table to shake hands and seal the deal.

         "Well...? Is it a yes or no?" Jimin continued to ask as Jungkook suddenly rose his hand up to hold Jimin's and shake.

          "Deal." Jungkook replied with a smile on his face. Accepting the proposal as the gamblers around them started to cheer and set their bets on the two and not just on Jimin now.