Chapter 37: Two of a kind

"Good luck, Jungkook. And just to let you know, no sore losers. I don't want to hear you complain in bed~" Jimin added as the younger smiled and pulled his hand away to distribute the deck of cards.

           "Hmm... We'll see about that. But before we begin, take off that sweater." Jungkook insisted, making the older's eyes widen.

            "What? Why?" Jimin asked, looking at his hands while he wore the sweater. "There's nothing wrong with this.."

          "Yes there is, remember last time we played against eachother? You cheated and I don't know how but you did. So this time, take off that sweater for just in case." Jungkook responded, making Jimin take a moment before deciding to strip out of his sweater. Leaving him with his white tank T-shirt over his torso. Jungkook didn't realize it at first but as he looked at Jimin, he suddenly noticed Jimin had huge fresh cuts along his wrists and old scars from cuts before.

           "Jimin..."

           "Leave it alone." Jimin replied instantly while Jungkook handed out the cards for their round of Texas hand 'em.

           "Okay..." Jungkook replied in worry. He set the main deck of cards down after adding the cards of the board and setting up the poker chips. "Leave it alone... How can I? Those scars are just calling for my attention I just can't stop looking at it... Why doesn't he tell me these things? He is my boyfriend and he should atleast try to open up a bit more too..." Jungkook thought in his head as he gazed up at Jimin.

            "Jungkook... What are thinking about?" Jimin asked as Jungkook locked eye contact with his boyfriend. Letting out a chuckle soon after.

          "The fact that we just started dating today and you suddenly want to bet my virginity." Jungkook lied, letting out a chuckle while Jimin cocked his head to the side, hiding his wrists under the table.

            "A bet you agreed to~ you know how good I play poker.. You brought this upon yourself, Baby boy~" Jimin added. "You secretly want me to touch you, Jungkook. Don't lie. You aren't so innocent as you may seem."

            "Ah, stop let's start now." Jungkook added, gazing down at his cards. For him, it felt like he hasn't played in a long time that he almost felt completely new to this game. Jungkook set his two hole cards down and looked up to see Jimin's game face on. The man gave the younger a stare while Jungkook was caught up in his gaze.

            The two started off the game in pure silence, no teasing or even a sound. Jimin tapped his poker chip against the table as he bit his bottom lip softly, giving Jungkook such a seductive look. Jimin seemed to claim that Jungkook was the one who truely wanted to lose so Jimin can touch him, but it was really Jimin who set up the whole bet. Just like he had this all planned before.

          "Funny... You said I brought this one upon myself but you alone thought of the bet. For what reason? How many other people did you play this bet with?" Jungkook questioned, showing no emotions as he gazed at a 'one pair' in his poker hand.

           Jimin set down a card to the board and looked up at Jungkook once more. Jimin did all these seductive and hot, possessive faces on purpose to throw the younger off. "I never brought in sex and Poker at the same time. That's not the type of guy I am. I just played this as bet in hopes of throwing you off and ruining the game for you, but you were all in~" Jimin responded, setting his card down and rolling his dirty blonde hair back. "A Baby Boy like you should understand what danger is when it meets you in the face... Yet you accepted the bet and came running in for the trap. Like an innocent and pure bunny you are."