Chapter 40: Entwined~

Jimin groaned with the thrusts he gave in to Jungkook, penetrating Jungkook's hole. "A-Ah!" Jimin groaned, huffing and dropping in his head again to kiss Jungkook repeatedly. Hoping to substitute the pain with the gentle kisses. However, Jungkook could still feel the constant thrusts inside of him and couldn't stop moaning.

            "J-Jimin!" Jungkook whimpered, moaning loudly against his boyfriend's neck. "Jimin... Ah~ a-Ah! I-It hurts... It hurts..." Jungkook repeated, moaning from the pleasure. He never thought he would love such pain like this.

        "Mmh~ Jungkook... You'll be okay... I'm here.." Jimin moaned in between his grinds, holding Jungkook's wrists against the mattress.

             "Ngh-" Jungkook closed his eyes and arched his back, feeling Jimin slowly pick up his pace. "Mmm- J-JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted, Jimin's wet cock kept slipping in and out of his lubricated entrance, causing the boy to press his head back against the bed again. Licking his lips and chasing after an orgasm. This feeling was something Jungkook longed for.. He longed to have sex with Jimin for so long. Even if he didn't feel anything towards the attractive man at first, he slowly longed for Park Jimin.

            Jimin kept his arms wrapped around the younger while he arched his body forward at the feeling of sweet penetration. "Mmm-hm~" Jungkook moaned as Jimin smiled and kissed the younger again, locking lips and feeling the younger's mouth open slightly.

          "A-AH!" Jungkook cried, he can slowly feel Jimin's thrusts grow faster followed by the older's groans. Jungkook enjoyed it too much. The younger still held Jimin close, he pulled him down repeatedly against their exposed skin and moaned for Jimin. "Oh Jimin~ ah! J-Jimin! I-It feels good.." Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear, watching the older give off such a labored smile. "F-Faster... Faster, Jimin..." Jungkook kept his mouth open while moans escaped, he could hear Jimin let out pants and gasps aswell through it all.

           "Faster?~ Baby Boy wants it faster?~" Jimin chuckled and swiftly placed his hands down against the wall to hold himself up while he thrusted. Suddenly, Jimin grinded his hips forward, causing Jungkook to scream from how deep Jimin's tip teased his prostate.

          "You like that, huh?" Jimin smiled and rolled his slightly sweaty hair back, looking down at Jungkook, panting with oil rubbed along his lower torso.

          "Y-Yes! Yes!" Jungkook agreed, not being able to speak while he moaned after, Jimin's grinds grew deeper.. enough for their hips to move together in sync everytime. Jungkook listened to Jimin's groans, his voice grew husky and hot while he kept rolling his hair back and biting his own lip.

         "Jungkook, I know you like this.." Jimin whispered, quickly pressing down one hand against the younger's neck, choking him slightly. However, Jungkook loved the sensation.

          "AH~" Jungkook cried his moans to Jimin as he threw his hands back against the bed and continued to whimper and mewl from the feeling. His wet hole slightly stretched during Jimin's thrusts from his wet cock. Only then, Jimin slowly came to a stop and pulled out, hearing the younger gasp and pant. Looking up with sweat on  Jungkook's forehead.

         "Jungkook... T-Turn over..." Jimin whispered, placing his hand over Jungkook's chest and pulling out to see Jungkook's erotic and pleasure face fade away.

          "J-Jimin-"

          "Turn around. I'll still be here, Baby Boy~" Jimin chuckled, watching Jungkook turn around and lay his body down against the bed, only then, Jimin quickly pulled Jungkook's lower half upwards and made him arch his back. "I know you want more, Jungkook... So I'll be happy to pleasure you.. Don't try to back out now." Jimin whispered to the boy's ear. "You belong to me now..right?"

          "Y-Yes! Yes.. Yes... Jimin.." Jungkook responded as he felt Jimin drip oil onto the center of his rear to lubricate his hole even more. "Nnh.." Jungkook closed his eyes and let out an exhale against the pillow softly.

           "I never thought how good you would feel... I should have expected it from you anyways... So pure.. But you won't be so innocent around me anymore~" Jimin whispered as he inserted his length back inside of Jungkook, leaning in and pulling the younger's hands up to the wall and allowed Jungkook to hold himself up against the wall. Jimin rested his head down on Jungkook's shoulder, holding Jungkook's hips while he softly started to thrust, getting rougher and rougher by the second, hearing Jungkook moan against the wall, Pressing his forehead against it until he dropped one hand to the side of Jimin's hips to steady his thrusts.

          "J-JIMIN!" Jungkook screamed against the wall, huffing as his face was burning hot now. "A-AH~" the younger steadied Jimin's hips to move in and out gently as Jungkook arched his body back against Jimin's chest. Their bodies were slightly drenched in sweat and sex oil, Jungkook felt Jimin's huffs against his neck and his wet pre-cum drip onto the bed.

         "Mmm... Jungkook~ like this..?" Jimin whispered. Only hoping to please Jungkook for his first time. Jimin raised his hands up the younger's body, pinching his nipples and hearing Jungkook's shaky moans. "Y-You feel so good, Jungkook..." Jimin panted, now starting to swiftly thrust upwards into Jungkook's entrance.

         "S-So deep!" Jungkook gasped, resting the side of his face against the wall while he was on his knees infront of Jimin's body.

            "Jungkook-AH~" Jimin groaned kissing Jungkook's shoulder gently while he felt like cumming from all the teasing he gave Jungkook. "Mm... I-I'm going to cum.. J-Jungkook!" Jimin warned the younger and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso. "C-Can I?" Jimin asked, wanting to be able to cum inside of Jungkook. "Mm?"

          "Y-Yes... Yes please.." Jungkook replied out of breath. Jungkook wanted to experience this feeling and allowed Jimin to drop the younger's hands down to the mattress once more, pressing his body down on the bed while he still arched his backside for Jimin.

            Jimin licked his lips, gripping onto the sides of Jungkook's hips while he continued to dip in his cock inside of Jungkook swiftly until he dropped his hands down to the bed, hovering over Jungkook's body while he gave in a few more thrusts before cumming inside of Jungkook. "AH-AH!" Jimin moaned followed by pants as Jungkook suddenly buckled his hips forward against the bed and gasped, huffing against the covers as he held himself up slightly to see that he came all over the bed. His tip was already gushing out cum as he panted softly, gazing down at it while Jimin pulled out to only lean on Jungkook and give him soft kissed along his neck and cheek.

           "D-Did you... enjoy your first time?" Jimin whispered out of breath while seeing Jungkook pressing his head against the bed, breathing heavily against the bed sheets. "Jungkook..?"

            "Mmm- Mhmm.." Jungkook responded as he lifted his head from the covers to feel Jimin lay next to him and gently roll the younger's hair up and move in close to kiss Jungkook's forehead.

           "Come here.." Jimin whispered pulling Jungkook's hands up so the boy can rest on the older man's chest. Jungkook moved up and pressed his tired little head against Jimin's chest, letting out a pant as he looked out a window, trying to sleep with the feeling of Jimin's hands combing along his hair. Ending the night sweetly while their naked skin were against eachother in contact.