Chapter 69: Heartaches

"Oh Park Jimin? Ah it must be my lucky day today..." Yuzo said with a smile through the phone. "Dear, you haven't called me in so long! Did you delete my number and suddenly remembered it by heart?"

           "Shut it, Romeo... I need you." Jimin said as he heard Yuzo stay silent and let out a chuckle.

           "Need me? Can you atleast wait until I put on my pants?" Yuzo joked as Jimin sighed. "What do you need me for?"

           "Where is he...?" Jimin asked as Yuzo let out another sly chuckle and Jimin can already imagine this man smirking after.

          "Need to be descriptive, Dear."

          "Jeon! Where is he?! Mr. Jeon! The one you killed!" Jimin shouted into the phone as Yuzo tsked and tilted his head. Yuzo was sitting in bed with a tank top and boxers on under the covers while the same girl that was by his side in the club, she was asleep next to Yuzo as the blankets covered her red silk nightgown.

          "You mean... The one YOU killed. Ah, listen here Jimin... I really don't want to argue with you when my Angel doesn't want me calling or talking to you. Especially behind her back." Yuzo said. Jimin then scoffed and still held the phone up to his ear.

         "That day... Where did you bury the body?"

          "Pft. Why should I tell you? You were such a soft little wimp. Not wanting to kill him! He lost at the bet and he deserved it. Who told him to risk his life to the wolf?" Yuzo asked as Jimin looked down and bit his lip to think on what to do in order to make Yuzo tell him.

           "Mhmm.. The 'wolf' such a stupid name you give yourself. It's sad that you are the only one that calls yourself that." Jimin stated as he stood up. "I need to know where you burried him... I am willing to do anything!" Jimin added, knowing Yuzo would be hooked up into the subject as soon as Jimin would say something like that.

       "Anything you say...? Oh how I love those words." Yuzo chuckled and layed back on the bed as the girl he was with turned over and layed on his chest. Glaring up into his eyes.

          "What the fuck are you doing?" Asked the woman as she kept her glare at Yuzo.

          "Buisness. Go to sleep." Yuzo whispered and patted the Woman's head, focusing back on the call.

          "Tell me what you want so we can settle this." Jimin said, walking into his bedroom to see the mess of cabinets open and the silent room without Jungkook.

         "Then... Let's take this back to where it all started. Me, you, a round of Poker. We can add in a few stacks to the blind, strike a deal... How about... This Friday night?" Yuzo asked as Jimin thought about it as he went through the empty cabinets. Hoping to have atleast something from Jungkook to hold close at night.

           "Alright. We'll decide there. And... I prefer no one else to watch. Can't trust you on this one. Who knows you might plan with your group to slam a bag over my head and take me hostage? I won't risk it... I've seen what you could do."

           "Mm... Smart boy. Fine then. You know me so well... I understand. Then we'll do it there in a private room."

           "No. That's too weird. The Poker room will be fine." Jimin assured as Yuzo chuckled again. Making Jimin just roll his eyes after that. "Understood?"

          "Of course... See you Friday~" Yuzo added before hanging up. Jimin then turned his phone off and set it in his pocket to continue looking around for atleast a shirt of Jungkook's and eventually, Jimin found nothing. However, he pulled open the cabinet to see that there was nothing but the black watch he won against Jungkook.

          Memories of the day came running back to him and made the man smile. He remembered bringing home Jungkook for the first time. The boy was drunk and said many odd things that gave Jimin a moment to laugh and of course sit down and hold the watch in his hands to think back on Jungkook.

         "I was such a weak man back then... You have the right to hate me. I was forced that day... At the moment, I was in a relationship with that thing... we were all tipsy, but not me... I was just into it a bit. They handed me a gun while t-they tied him down and had a bag over his face. I didn't want to but Yuzo... He told me if I didn't, he'll kill the remaining family and if I tried to kill myself from the guilt, the same thing would happen again. I couldn't let others die... Ugh how I wish you can listen to me. Listen to my words and understand that it's not easy, Jungkook.... I-I know if you were set in my shoes... You would have suffered the same way I'm suffering now." Jimin whispered and layed back on the bed to kiss the watch and exhale.

          "When will you open your eyes to see that I'm not the one who did this that day...." Jimin whispered  and brought the watch close to kiss it softly and close his eyes again. "After this is all through... You will understand me.... You would know it wasn't my fault. I-I... I just hope you'll still love me afterwards. Why would I hurt you like this, Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin thought as he layed in the bed. Wishing to see Jungkook once more.

          Later on, Jungkook was back at his house safely. The boy was wearing a yellow sweater. Of course, it wasn't his.. It was Jimin's. The young boy didn't want to move on. How could he? He was really confused now. He loved Jimin but he knew it was bad to love a murderer. Jungkook walked to his bed and sat down to look at the wrists of the yellow sleeved sweater. Jungkook didn't want to leave the penthouse or Jimin... But it was the only thing that felt right. Who would stay and live with a killer like Jimin?

          Jungkook was silent and still wore the yellow sweater to himself. It looked oversized on Jimin's body but only slightly oversized for Jungkook. He then began to tear up slowly and thought to himself. Deep down it killed him even if the love was nothing but toxic. There was no such thing as moving on in his life now. His heart only desired for his Jimin... but his mind refused him and hated him with a burning passion.

          "Did I do the right thing...?" Jungkook thought and folded his hands, resting his elbows on his laps and moving his hand right infront of his mouth. Catching the scent of Jimin's Yellow sweater that had a smell of lavender, alcohol and cologne. The scent was a bit nauseating, but Jungkook didn't care... He missed Jimin so much, anything he would do about Jimin, he did it out of love.

          "I...must have killed him... I didn't mean to go too rough! But if I didn't....he would never let me leave. What else was I supposed to do? Stay there and make out with him... Acting like he didn't kill my own Father?" Jungkook asked himself and teared up, cupping his face and closeing his eyes. Allowing the tears to escape.

         "How could I still love you after all of this? Were you... Innocent to everything? I couldn't help but to continue and talk bad to you, not caring to listen... Your opinion or comments didn't matter to me after that... But now, I just miss you when I should be hating you. I can't do that... How could I hate you, Jimin?" Jungkook thought as he stayed up in his room for the remainder of the day until his Mother was to come home so he can tell her a fake story on what he was doing back at the house now. Trying to forget and deny his love for Park Jimin even if it wasn't easy since all it did was cause his heart to ache.