Chapter 78: Our journey ahead (FINALE)

Jimin pointed Jungkook's face up to his and held up his smile. "Even if you cry... I still make you smile after, right? Ah, you make me happy... Even on those days I wanted to end it all. Without you I'm nothing... I-I missed you for so long... After you left me, I didn't know what to do. But just try and find this place all along." Jimin stated as Jungkook tilted his head.

           "How did you find this place?" Jungkook wondered and Jimin only chuckled.

           "I gambled with the devil himself... Sungko. He was the one who forced me to kill in the first place so I couldn't let this slip without knowing where they burried your Father. It wasn't easy going up against him... Just the bets he added to the blind were... Distrubing. But I'm not going to go too into details about it." Jimin stated, realizing Jungkook was starting to laugh.

          "Mhmm.. Keep going." Jungkook added, holding in his snickers as Jimin shoved Jungkook playfully.

            "Shut up and let me finish!" Jimin laughed as the boy listened to Jimin. "Turns out... He cheated to win me and kill you. But of course, I wasn't going to let that happen. So, if I was to win, I would get the address of where your Father was burried and.... Kill Yuzo. But since he was cheating I took my winnings."

             "You... Killed him?"

              "Of course not. I just got this address and the rest of the wons at the table. I even pointed a gun at him to threaten him for it. Not a thing I should be proud of... But it had to be done or else he would never take me seriously. So, after you and I seperated, I was practicing Poker to go up against him. I had to prove to you I didn't do it on purpose... I wanted you to come here and see his grave. It was the least I could do after killing him. But I've suffered without you..."

            "Stop it... Stop saying you killed him. You were forced to do it. Yuzo should be the one to blame... I know you suffered... I wanted to go back to you... But only until.. I fixed this.." Jungkook mentioned. Taking out the box from his pocket and passed it over to Jimin. "Open it." Jungkook instructed watching Jimin accept the box and hold it in his hands. Opening it slightly.

             Jimin took off the lid and his eyes began to water by just seeing the saphire back together again. "You... You fixed this after all this time?"

           "It was the only thing I could focus on. I worked on it for so long and just so happened to get it done by today! I couldn't sleep without getting it done." Jungkook added on, watching Jimin close the lid of the box, setting it down and leaning in to kiss Jungkook's lips and pull him close to his embrace again.

            "You idiot..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled, feeling Jimin's tears press through his jacket. "Sacrificed sleep for some necklace..."

            "I couldn't sleep after the thought of shattering it. I had to fix it for you. It was the only way I could feel less guilty than I already was." The younger confessed. "I was suffering without you too... I-I had to tell you those cruel things so you wouldn't have any other chance but to let me go. But it killed me to tell you things like that."

           "I know it did, I could see a part of you break when you told me those cruel things." Jimin replied and placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "But that was a while back. Let's not think about this and focus on us..." Jimin added as Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend. "I love you Jungkook.. No matter what happens, I would still love you no matter what... Because you're mine." Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear making the younger blush and let out a giggle.

          "Ah, stop it already~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin shook his head and looked at Jungkook. Slowly pulling out the ring box from his own pocket.

            "You know I love you, Jeon Jungkook.. I love you so much... I know you may not want to marry me now. But this is only for the meantime.." Jimin stated as Jungkook raised a brow. "Give me your hand." Jimin said as Jungkook quickly moved his hand up to Jimin's. Only then, Jungkook watched Jimin take out a promise ring from a ring box and slide on the ring for Jungkook. "I knew you were mine... Now, you promise yourself to me as I do to you... I can't promise you things will be perfect from now on, but I can promise you that the skies will be bright today and at times, a small chance of rain. But little showers won't hurt, right?" Jimin asked as Jungkook gazed at the ring in tears again but this time they were tears of joy.

           "A promise ring...?" Jungkook smiled looking at it as Jimin placed on his own ring to hold it out to Jungkook.

           "Look! We're matching now." Jimin added, slowly intertwining hands with Jungkook's while they smiled at eachother happily. "Now... We're together permanently." Jimin mentioned making Jungkook blush and let out another laugh.

          "Jimin, promise ring or no promise ring, I'll still love you and stay by your side. Yes we had issues before... But, now I know that even if we have a crack or even a little dent between us... We'll still love eachother no matter what. That I am proud about. I'm proud to be yours and we don't need any ring to show that. Just our love is big enough to show it." Jungkook claimed as Jimin caressed Jungkook's face and smiled happily at Jungkook.

         The weather was perfect, the skies were turning blue after sunrise and Jimin quickly pressed Jungkook down on the ground, letting out a chuckle as he kept his hands on Jungkook's chest playfully. "You say you love me?" Jimin teased as Jungkook placed his arms around Jimin's neck and pulled him close.

           "Mhm~" Jungkook responded as Jimin smiled and leaned in to kiss Jungkook's lips repeatedly while the wind was still blowing and the sun was coming up slowly, making the warm sun touch against their skins on the start of the calm and beautiful day.

          Jimin kept his hand locked with Jungkook's into the kiss, intertwining hands and kissing the younger sweetly. Jungkook giggled from the flushing kisses Jimin showered him with. This was something the couple missed about eachother and that was the close embrace, gentle kisses on eachother's skin and the soft heartbeat against their chests that would always skip a beat when they hold eachother close.

         The couple stayed there on the hill all morning, kissing, hugging, and talking about their future and long journey ahead with eachother. Their love life wasn't a stable one, but with only helping eachother out with the little things, they were able to move in closer and grow a tight bond together. Loving and holding eachother's names in their hearts. Ready for what ever challenge came across them in life so they can conquer it... Always together like before.

____________________________________♠____________THE END___________♦

♦_________________________________♠

🎵"Cold"🎵
By: Rich Brian
🐥💍🐰