Chapter 49: Poker Kings

"Naughty? You don't want me to be naughty?~ Jimin... You really tempt me to do this..." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin smirked, grabbing Jungkook's hand and leading him to the Poker room.

           "Don't test my patience, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin whispered as he walked into the Poker room while he dragged the boy's hand behind him. As soon as they walked into the room, they were greeted by the usual players in Poker.

           "Look who finally shows up!" said a woman in a red dress as she held a cigarette between her fingers with her lover's arm around her, leaning on the wall. The men turned to Jungkook and started to cheer for him.

            "For a second there, I thought Jimin killed you!" blurted out a man as Jungkook laughed at the thought of it.

            "Oh please, Jimin can't even reach my forehead." Jungkook teased as Jimin tightened his grip on the younger's hand. "F-Fuck..." Jungkook cursed under his breath as Jimin smiled at the younger. Displaying such a sweet and cute image to others, but a dark and seductive tone towards the boy.

           "Are you both going to play against eachother this time? The two of you are like legends to this. So far, I have been winning lately and taking your crown in the process." Winked a man with a black and white tux matching with his black fedora, shading his scar across his eye as Jimin chuckled.

          "Zozo you aren't going to beat the both of us. Give me the hand, I'll win with just my eyes covered by a blindfold!" Jimin gloated, walking to the table and pulled up a chair to join the game of five players.

          Jungkook smiled, sitting on a couch as he watched Jimin smile and nudge the players around him. Just this week he was extremely depressed and confused. Was he just hiding his gloomy face from the crowd? Jimin was this different person when it came to being in public. He was a happy sweetheart, but in reality he was only lost and confused.

           It felt good to Jungkook, knowing Jimin wasn't just moping around at home, letting out fustrating tantrums. Even Jungkook knew by now, it wasn't only Jimin's Bipolar Disorder that causes him to throw a fit. It was his anger he had on himself for something... Something he regretted and kept down for all this time was finally crawling it's way out and all Jimin could do was have Jungkook around him to sometimes slap around or just hug him in tears to pick himself back up.

            Jungkook was thinking as he watched Jimin's cute smile light up the room, his laughs as he picked up the hand of cards and suddenly the switch of emotion he would do to keep his attention on the game. Jungkook didn't ever think of leaving Jimin, not that he was blinded by love... But he was afraid Jimin will end his life if Jungkook wasn't by his side. Either way, Jungkook or no Jungkook... Jimin would still do it.

                Jimin played three rounds, winning all of the games as Jungkook was left impressed... Wasn't there atleast someone to break the streak Jimin had? At this moment... Jungkook began to wonder if any of the men at the Poker table can really play. They seem all tough but their card game is always weak against others. Jungkook scoffed to himself as he joined the table against four other players that had no idea how to win.

        "What is this? Amateur hour?" Jungkook thought as he looked up to see the men starting to put up a good game, which made Jungkook satified for a while. The younger at the table overall won games of three out of five. Loving a good challenge the men put up towards the end. "For a second there, I thought I was playing with five year olds." Jungkook added as Zozo, a strong man from a mafia let out a chuckle and tipped his soft brown indented crown fedora. Letting out a chuckle.

             "You fuck around with Jimin once and you already turn just like him" Zozo joked as he went to fist bump with Jungkook. "I think it's only fair the two 'Poker Kings' Play against eachother. Decide on what blind the two of you will have." Zozo claimed as the group of drunk men and women started to snicker.

             "Why not to the death?" Joked a woman from the back as Jimin shook his head.

              "I have a better blind for Jungkook~" Jimin whispered walking over to Jungkook's side of the table to look down at the younger with Jimin's hands behind his back, cracking a smirk as Jungkook looked up at the older man. His lips slightly puckered as he stared up into Jimin's eyes.

              "What blind?" Jungkook whispered as Jimin smiled and moved his face away from Jungkook's face. Hearing Jungkook's breathing hitch from that small second of a cold yet romantic stare.

                "If you win, you can get a job so you wouldn't be wasting away your days at my place, do what ever you please... Want to ask me questions that may seem a bit too much for me? Go ahead..." Jimin whispered with a smirk. "Doubt you'll win anyways. But I won't burst your bubble."

             "Wow, Jimin! You really are someone else when it comes to this~" Jungkook fired as Jimin smiled, walking to the chair across Jungkook's table to give the younger a look. "I'll try my best to win."

             "Oh my money's on Jungkook!" shouted a drunk lady as her significant other agreed too.

             "Between the two of us, one can be King, Jungkook. Just to let you know, I don't mind sharing the spotlight with you~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and folded his arms, sitting back on the cushioned, leather chair he was on.

           "Flattering... What do you get if you win? You can't be so sure if that's what I really want."  Jungkook stated as Jimin tilted his head, looking confused.

            "Isn't that what you always wanted? Fine then... You choose what you want to win as for me... You already know what I want." Jimin chuckled as Jungkook took a moment to think what he really wanted. "Take your time."

              "Ask for money!" Jumped in a man standing by the bottle of wine and liquors.

              "Ask for a house!"

               "His life?"

              "No, No! Ask for all he's got!" added on the people as Jungkook finally thought of what he wanted from Jimin. 

               "I want... a ring.." Jungkook stated as everyone filled the room with their oo's and excited faces.

               "A-A ring?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook nodded his head to assure of his words.

               "A ring and... You'll have to marry me soon.. Not now but soon." Jungkook stated as Jimin smiled.

                "Not very much of a lose for me anyways, Baby Boy." Jimin responded and stood up from his chair. Leaning over to hold his hand out to the younger. "Marriage? Is that what you desire?"

             "Yes..." Jungkook replied as everyone was already betting money on who will win between the two. Finding the bets they added to their own blind rather interesting than any other game.

             "Fine then... Deal." Jimin replied, holding out his hand to shake as Jungkook accepted. The young boy was looking into his lover's eyes with confidence he'll win this one. He just knew it.