Chapter 52: Punish me~

"I'm not going to silence you... With the loud music and sound proof rooms, no one can hear this." Jimin whispered as Jungkook kept feeling Jimin's wet  finger rub around his entrance. "A boy like you should be punished for humiliating me..." Jimin added as Jungkook was huffing against the pillows now. He can already imagine their bodies entwined and harsh huffs against eachother's heated skin.

            Jimin then pulled down Jungkook's underwear and tilted his head to the side where he gazed at Jungkook's head against the pillow. Closing his eyes tightly. Jimin then pulled his fingers away as he let out a smirk.

         "Oh Baby Boy, I didn't even start and you are already closing your eyes tightly. Expecting me to go rough on you~" Jimin snickered as he sat back just to remove the rest of his pants and underwear. "A little game won't hurt... Right?" Jimin laughed as Jungkook looked back to see Jimin move in and kiss him softly, gently moving his hand up Jungkook's sweater to touch his bare chest softly.

             "Mm... Jimin~ I love you..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin smiled into the kiss while he was leaning over the younger's body, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder to have a comfortable reach on Jungkook's lips to kiss.

               "I love you too..." Jimin replied as he pulled away, grabbing Jungkook to sit back onto Jimin's lap. Jungkook sat up as Jimin rolled Jungkook's sweater over his body, gently taking it off and kissing Jungkook's back. "Back on fours, Baby~" Jimin demanded in a whisper. But it was enough to make Jungkook instantly do it.

             Jungkook buried his hands back onto the bed, having his body bent and arched for Jimin. Waiting for Jimin to fuck him right where he was. "Jimin... I-I didn't mean to act naughty..."

              "Ah, Jungkook you know what you did. No way you can change that now." Jimin chuckled as he ripped the seal on the condom open and took out the plastic condom that already came lubricated.

              "Mm-Jimin!" Jungkook called out, already growing impatient for his lover's pleasure. Jimin looked up at Jungkook's body, touching himself and working himself up so he can get hard. So far, the view of Jungkook already was arousing enough. Jungkook was just on his fours, slightly trembling and gripping onto the bedsheets since he was already feeling himself grow hard from thinking about Jimin's groans and rough hip thrusts that he'll be feeling untill the next day!

              "Impatient... Ah how I hate that..." Jimin stated, finally slipping on the condom over his cock as he looked back at Jungkook. "You said I was small?" Jimin teased, rubbing his tip along Jungkook's entrance and hearing the younger hitch his breath.

             "I-I didn't mean it.." Jungkook replied making Jimin suddenly push himself in, piercing his cock in Jungkook's hole. Enough to make Jungkook throw his head back and keep his mouth open while the boy's huffs came out loudly followed by whimpers too.

          "Mmhm.. Of course you didn't." Jimin added. "Do I feel small to you, Baby Boy?~" Jimin asked in a sly smirk while he started to thrust. The lubricated condom was able to help Jimin's length slide in and out of Jungkook repeatedly and of course, cause Jungkook to moan so loud for his lover.

            Jimin held Jungkook's hands back, causing the younger to press the side of his face down against the bed as Jimin refused to let go. Restricting Jungkook from holding himself up for once. "M-Mhmmm mm~" Jungkook hummed his moan while Jimin was sliding in and out of Jungkook repeatedly.

            "Ah~ D-Don't you silence your moans Jungkook, No one can hear you but me.." Jimin added, gripping onto Jungkook's wrists tightly before thrusting in brutally to hear Jungkook start to gasp. "Am I t-too small for you? Hm?" Jimin panted against Jungkook's ear. Softly licking along his earlobe.

           "N-No... Ah~ AH!" Jungkook weeped as Jimin kissed Jungkook's forehead before filling his ear with his own groans from fucking the younger aggressively. "J-JIMIN OH F-FUCK!" Jungkook screamed while hearing Jimin's short groans as he was distracted on thrusting into Jungkook vigorously.

              The room was getting hotter between the two with the scent of strawberries and coconut. The big heart bed was starting to squeak as Jimin's face was red from pummeling in and out of Jungkook. Jimin's cock grew hard, sweat started to fall down the side of his face while he licked his lips and rolled his dirty blonde hair back. Grasping onto Jungkook's small hips and finally letting the younger's arms free.

           "R-Raw... I want it raw.." Jungkook moaned dropping his hands down to clench onto the bed sheets while he tried to speak but the waves of his loud moans prevented him from doing so. "J-Jimin... Jimin.. Baby wants it r-raw..." Jungkook gasped felling Jimin suddenly thrust in his cock deeper, causing Jungkook to grow closer to shouting repeatedly.

             "I'm punishing you now. You'll get it raw later.." Jimin replied, crawling back up Jungkook's back to give his lover's shoulder a kiss. "I-I... I want to make sure you won't be a naughty boy to me..." Jimin huffed, tenderly bit down onto Jungkook's shoulder gently to kiss him along his skin and decorate the younger with a hickey to show a purple love bite. "M-Mhm...ah-Ah!" Jimin moaned, his cock was getting squeezed slightly due to Jungkook clenching in his walls time to time while Jimin continuously grinded into the young boy.

         "Fuck! Mmm- J-Jimin! Ah~" Jungkook moaned sweetly as his voice started to crack. The younger felt his face grow red, his cock grow hard while Pre-cum started to leak onto the bed. His boyfriend was fucking him forcefully, pulling out and pushing in his hard cock into Jimin's lubricated entrance until Jungkook teared up slightly from how good it felt inside.

             "Jungkook! Mm.. Be a good little boy to me... Okay?" Jimin huffed as Jungkook didn't respond, he was busy screaming, keeping his walls clenched and his hands tightly gripping onto the red bedsheets. Jimin then swiftly brought Jungkook up on his knees, holding the boy back by his elbows and shoving his cock upwards into Jungkook's weak hole.

            "A-AH~"

             "Answer me... Answer me Baby~" Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear while the younger nodded quickly. Throwing his head back agaisnt Jimin's shoulder while Jimin started to jerk Jungkook's cock off. "Tell....me..." Jimin demanded as Jungkook hitched his breath while moaning.

          "YES! J-Jimin! I-I won't be a bad boy to you, J-Jimin...AH- OH JIMIN!" Jungkook cried while Jimin kissed the younger's neck from the back followed by loud pants Jimin gave off to his lover's ear.

        "B-Baby.... Baby I love you.. A lot~ ah.. Ah!" Jimin moaned, thrusting in as he sat back and allowed Jungkook to sit on his lap. Jimin refused to let Jungkook move on his own pace, he wasn't done punishing Jungkook yet.

           Jimin held Jungkook by his hair, pulling it back to make Jungkook face the ceiling as Jimin thrusted upwards repeatedly. "Baby I'll go even more tough on you, darling~" Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear. Jimin's heart started to pound slightly faster, his cock pumped pre-cum into the condom as his low gruffs against the boy's ear made the younger moan from how hard his own cock was getting.

           There was a bittersweet feeling to this when it came to Jungkook. The thrusts were rough and harsh but the way Jimin made him feel gave the boy pleasure. Jungkook tilted his head to the side as he watched Jimin lick his lip while he was thrusting his hips upwards. Jungkook can see the sweat forming on Jimin's forehead and that view alone made Jungkook slowly move his hand down to jerk off to Jimin's sexual and passionate face during their little game.

           "M-mm..AH AH- AH!" Jungkook cried, feeling his entrance start to grow use to Jimin now. Briskly, Jimin's cock went in deeper to tease the younger's sweet spot. Penetrating the same spot and making Jungkook whimper from the feeling as Jimin continued to kiss Jungkook's neck.

           "My future husband should know how to respect m-me.." Jimin huffed against Jungkook's ear, kissing the boy passionately and slipping in his tongue to Jungkook's mouth. "Jungkook..." Jimin moaned in between the kiss, sliding one hand up Jungkook's neck to choke him teasingly while the other hand dropped down the younger's torso to join Jungkook's hands and touch Jungkook's length again. Teasing the younger and making the boy mewl from the sensual, hot and passionate feeling he longed to feel all day.