Chapter 12: Winning hands

"Then it's settled~" Jimin stated, pulling his hand back after a hand shake as he loosened the top button on his dress shirt. "I have so much to offer you over this~ I'll own you if I win and if you win, what will you ask for?"

             "Just all the money you own right now. That will do." Jungkook said.

             "I like you." Jimin added, watching the Younger make a smile as the gamblers were patting Jimin on the back to get him to hurry with the round.

            "Come on, Jimin! Start the round I want to see him kick your ass!" A gambler claimed as he held a big cup of beer.

              Jimin looked up at Jungkook once more, making a smile as he picked up his cards and suddenly shut off the smile. Going into game mode. Jimin has been doing this for so long, he was use to constantly giggling and the next, shutting off his glee and turning it to nothing but a blank face. Jungkook looked back up at Jimin, setting his two hole cards down on the table while Jimin did the same. Locking eyes with the younger silently.

          The young gambler just knew Jimin just couldn't stop staring at him, yet it wasn't until during halfway in the game... He began to realize his agreement with the older man. "I-I'm putting my whole life on the line... W-Why did I agree to do this!? This guy could be some weird, gay rapist! I-I just put up my body in a blind.." Jungkook thought, beginning to look worried as Jimin started to realize it too.

            "Looking a little worried there~" Jimin whispered as he set a card out and hit Jungkook with it. Watching the younger start to panic.

            "O-Oh!" Jungkook noticed his emotions were showing so he let out a sigh and gazed at Jimin again, hiding away his fear under his Poker face. "Ah, sorry I was just thinking about something.." Jungkook claimed. "What do you really want to do with someone like me if you own me?" Jungkook questioned.

            "ooOHH!!" shouted the group of people as Jungkook still kept his expression desperately.

           "Shut it." Jimin said so blankly as he tilted his head and kept his gaze at Jungkook. "You make it seem like you're nothing... Oh, Jungkook, you need to be positive about yourself." Jimin claimed. "I hate that so much..."

             "But... What do you really want to do with me, Jimin?"

             "Help you out..." Jimin claimed. Jungkook payed attention to Jimin dropping cards onto the board. Enough to make him seem closer to winning.

           "With what...?"

           "Anything. College... Debts.." Jimin stated, noticing Jungkook was blushing while he kept his gaze locked at the hand of cards he had. "Stop looking at your cards like that, you look like a Bunny."

            "You make me want to let you win now. I'm not one to take candy from a baby..." Jungkook said. "You know, I should have atleast stopped by the store to get you a box of apple juice and a small baby bottle."

           "You have such a smart mouth, Jungkook. Do you talk to your Mother with that mouth?" Jimin asked as he nearly let out a chuckle. "The way you dress looks like you'll only tell your Mother 'It's just a phase'

              "The way you dress makes you look like a ring boy At a wedding." Jungkook shot back as people around Jimin start to laugh at the older man.

           "Jungkook... You take me me as a target to ridicule? Ah, but never mind that. You'll never win this round so don't get too excited."

            "If I win. I wonder what I should do other than taking your money~ maybe as payback I can make you buy all the shots for me."

             "This is just like seeing a small innocent highschooler trying to fit in. I like how straightforward you are, Jungkook." Jimin said, still holding a blank stare while he tried to find a way to make Jimin show his emotions before the final round of 'showdown.' Only then, Jimin began to flirt.

             "S-Shut up..."

              "Blushing, Jungkook? Hmm... I can read you already... I see it through the red tint in your cheeks. Boy, do you love me?"

             "Jungkook is in love!" Shouted a man as the drunk gamblers started to make loud sounds and constant teasing cheers to try and make atleast one of them crack.

              "Just stay at your side of the table and we'll be perfectly fine. Maybe once I win, you won't take me as a helpless little 'Bunny boy' any longer." Jungkook said in a sly tone making Jimin jump his eyebrows up slightly as he looked at Jungkook.

              "I'll make you regret those words, Jungkook~ just wait a little longer until showdown and you'll see that I am not to be toyed with~" Jimin said into a whisper. Jungkook smiled in his head while his lips almost curved slightly.

            Soon, the round reached showdown as Jimin was looking at Jungkook's quick eye movements repeatedly, so far... It looked as if the younger was panicking and by now, he knew he was going to lose to Jimin! "Showdown." Jimin demanded as he stood up and loosened a bit more buttons from his dress shirt. Exposing his pale, sharp collarbones. "Show me your cards. Then we'll find the real winner here." Jimin gloated towards the younger. Jungkook then, stood up and dropped his cards, showing a good combination of a One pair, matching two 'Kings.'

           Jungkook smirked as he looked into Jimin's eyes, thinking he already won but only then, Jimin flipped his cards over to show a hand of 'Full house' where there was a pair and A three pair combination in one hand. "Full house~ I win. Like scissors beats paper." Jimin said in a seductive whisper as people who betted on Jimin started to shout and cheer, while the others who lost kicked the chairs and yelled in frustration.

         Jungkook suddenly dropped his head down to gaze at Jimin's winning cards! "I-It doesn't make any sense..." Jungkook thought as he gulped, still feeling the gaze of his opponent through all of the gambler's cheers and gloats.

           "I win..." Jimin repeated as he moved away from Jungkook over the table and held out his hand. "Now I won two things today that'll truly make my night. I won a watch and you. Of course, drinking alcohol together will make it better."

           "I-I... Lost.." Jungkook whispered to himself, watching Jimin walk over to the boy and get close enough to whisper into his ear.

           Jimin's face held a smug look to it, holding Jungkook's chin close enough so he can whisper to Jungkook's ear. "Before I take you as mines, you did promise we'll drink together. So don't quit on me there. I'll be right outside. Waiting for you, My little Bunny Boy~" Jimin then pulled away, throwing on his coat as he cracked out a laugh and opened the door. "I'll wait for you at the bar. Now, don't keep me waiting, Jeon Jungkook~"